Guild leaders/leadership please read - Page 5

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Thread: Guild leaders/leadership please read

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by yaz View Post
    I have read thru this entire thread, I estimate that for a team to get 30,000,000 points, the team would have had to purchase in the area of 500 mountain of gems to get the points they did. If 45 players each split the costs, that's over 10 mounds per player and $500-$800 each, thats the math, these are facts. Can 1 team really spend $25,000 for a game, yes they can, did they, i do not know and will not accuse anyone. Do people really have that much disposable cash for a game, I dont see Donald Trump or any Saudia Arabia Sheiks playing so is cheating more rampant than we think?
    I still don't know how some people don't about how % discounts and the Gem Spender Appreciation Bonus.

You don't need to be a rocket scientist or even a rich rocket scientist to figure this out.

Normal $500 = 5 mountains. 7,500 Gems + 2,500 Bonus 10,000 total

40% sale $600 ($1000 normally) = 10 mountains. 15,000 Gems + 15,000 Bonus 30,000 total

40% sale $1,200 ($2000 normally) = 20 mountains. 30,000 Gems + 50,000 Bonus 80,000 total

People do not know how to grasp a DEAL when it's presented to them.

Stop. STOP. For the love of every last thing on this planet...stop.

With all the accusations already. If you can't afford Gems, don't cry about it. Get an extra part time (or full time) job and fund yourself or keep playing free and finish at the bottom.

Consistent Contributor Klassenr@hotmail.com's Avatar
    Post Count
    +100
    Thank you jonny! The whining and accusatory posts are getting old.

KA - Pauxly & Gimin

No one is accusing anyone one of anything we are just looking at a team that scored 30 million and trying to figure out how. The bonus program, percentages, and your break down are nice but your still looking at everyone in a guild spending what $500. Especially since you don't get those bonuses without large purchases. Even if everyone did spend $500 would you still continue to waste your gems with a 5 million point lead in the last day of the event? Seems like you would only waste gems if you didn't pay for them or could get more for free. Again this is just one person trying to figure out how a team crushed everyone in an event that in theory should have been somewhat fair.

Post Count
    If you have ANY evidence please present it. otherwise please refrain from calling out FUN based on opinion and speculation. if you open your wallet and spend some you will understand how & why they got there. Apologies Emcee, this thread has moved off your original point.

KA - Pauxly & Gimin

Post Count
    If you read my reply I did not accuse anyone, and when is discussion about something we dont understand a bad thing? I have been playing this game for over a year so I understand what it takes to be a top player. I am also an engineer with a methodical thought process and find it hard to believe an entire team would each spend $500 on a game.

Last time I checked this whole forum is for people to express their opinions. If you do not like what we are saying then stop reading it. Are you on that guild? Did you spend your money for that guild? If not then you are offering your opinion just like I am.

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by King Henry 22 View Post
    Last time I checked this whole forum is for people to express their opinions. If you do not like what we are saying then stop reading it. Are you on that guild? Did you spend your money for that guild? If not then you are offering your opinion just like I am.
    I spent money on my Guild.

Post Count
    No one is accusing anyone one of anything we are just looking at a team that scored 30 million and trying to figure out how. The bonus program, percentages, and your break down are nice but your still looking at everyone in a guild spending what $500. Especially since you don't get those bonuses without large purchases. Even if everyone did spend $500 would you still continue to waste your gems with a 5 million point lead in the last day of the event? Seems like you would only waste gems if you didn't pay for them or could get more for free. Again this is just one person trying to figure out how a team crushed everyone in an event that in theory should have been somewhat fair.
    Did you know that Guilds are cumulative? If you're at the bottom, prepare to be there until you own up to Gem spending or can (insert laughter) find a Guild that will take a cheap player.

It's called a lead btw. And, you did call out FUN because only one team scored 30M CP. Good job. If you make a reference to an "imaginary team", ensure there is more than one team that could be the answer.

Your opinion is welcome. Press the 'Spend 20 Gems' button and reply to me.

Read my first post of course I'm talking about FUN and I said that to begin with. I spent money too so I know the amount of points you can get out of a mountain of gems and its no where near those numbers. I didn't realize it was called a lead thank you for that explanation I must have missed that in school.

Post Count
    No, i am not in FUN. I did however use around 8 mountains myself during the conquest. I had an individual point score in the top 400 with around half a million points. Therefore, from my personal experience i can say, 'your opions have been tested and found wanting' - Good day sir

KA - Pauxly & Gimin

Post Count
    Read my first post of course I'm talking about FUN and I said that to begin with.
    My bad, got your post confused with 'yaz'.

I spent money too so I know the amount of points you can get out of a mountain of gems and its no where near those numbers.
    Then you didn't get paired up very well, did you? When a Guild came along with, say, a level 197 or level 200 player that had 200k def, did you unload all of your Gems? Because that's where points are made. If you don't think people spent thousands of Gems on that very situation, then you didn't think about it. Now multiply that by a dozen or two or three players brutally, savagely attacking that player. See where those points came from?

I know that some players bought mountains in the middle of a single hour battle to hit that player. More. Did you write that down for next Guild war? lol There's your strategy. Share it.

I didn't realize it was called a lead thank you for that explanation I must have missed that in school.
    You're welcome!

So your saying 8 mountains ($480 with the 40% sale) equals 500,000 points? Well that is what everyone on that team would have needed to get to 30 million. Thank you for putting your real numbers in the mix to prove my point. Good day to you as well.

Post Count
    I am finding it intersting that people here are defending a guild that they are not part of and seem to be able to state with certainty that they are all spending hundreds of dollars each on a game

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    There are many people playing these Gree games who spend several hundred dollars minimum on them every single month. To raise that to a couple thousand dollars (or even more) for a particular event is very commonplace for them (even before the introduction of guilds). Seriously.

One of the very top spenders in MW once discussed how he easily spends up to $5k - more if necessary - to win the top prize in the leaderboard/auction events. And he wins it most every time. Same with the top spenders in CC. KA is no different.

Thus, the points achieved by the top guilds is easily accomplished legitimately, albeit at considerable expense,

Post Count
    So your saying 8 mountains ($480 with the 40% sale) equals 500,000 points? Well that is what everyone on that team would have needed to get to 30 million. Thank you for putting your real numbers in the mix to prove my point. Good day to you as well.
    That's exactly what I'm saying.

Here let's break it down.

1 mountain = 1,500 Gems or 60 Health packs
    60 health packs x 4 hits = 240 extra hits
    240 hits x a modest average of 250 CP = 60,000

60,000 x 8 mountains = 480,000 CP

AND, we didn't factor a single free hit.

NEEEEEEEEXT post.