Faction Merging

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: Faction Merging

Steady Scribe
    Post Count

Faction Merging

Gree should make it where when two factions merge they combine their bonuses up to the maximun allowed and have co-leaders. This would make the game more competitive. More factions would merge because nobody would lose what they invested.

Post Count
    In Theory if you Merge with a Faction that has the same Bonuses already you don't loose anything.

Therefore just always move to GREEner Pastures.
    VFF Legends

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    Yes that would be wise yet what if the factions have different bonuses??

If you'd like to know. We can play the hotter,colder game.
    Post Count
    Sometimes you got take one step back to move two steps fowards.
    We didn't build a faction. We built a franchise. Veteran Forum Fighters

If you have the AR DRONE, then I don't mind hearing you complain about your stuff being devalued.

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    Makes sense in theory but what if faction A merges with faction B....faction A gives up all they worked for. than faction B's leader has a meltdown and starts deleting members. Faction A members would be totally helpless and end up screwed

Post Count
    Well. I would say, if anything, faction A should transfer leadership of the faction to some members staying behind. That way if the merge fails, can always go back to it. Or if you have a LLp ( low level layer ) a second account , put your LLP into the faction, transfer leadership to it so you still have it. And still do the merge.

If you have the AR DRONE, then I don't mind hearing you complain about your stuff being devalued.

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    Idea is an epic non-starter. Fraught with problems, loopholes, exploits, etc. There is no such thing as a "merger." There is only one faction taking on another's members. Usually the faction with the better bonuses. As for the fact that a leader can willy nilly boot whoever they want, that's as per usual. Your faction leader now can do that. As can your leader in your new "merged" faction. Nothing to see there. Not a good plan. Buy your bonuses, recruit, and select a leader you believe in. That's a plan.

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    Ha funny you should say that cuz that's what I'm in the process of doing

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Selfproclaimed View Post
    Well. I would say, if anything, faction A should transfer leadership of the faction to some members staying behind. That way if the merge fails, can always go back to it. Or if you have a LLp ( low level layer ) a second account , put your LLP into the faction, transfer leadership to it so you still have it. And still do the merge.
    Sounds like you have some experience....

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    It would be easier if gree just made two faction leaders

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    my co-leader approved a bonus purchase i didn't want, can you make it so it requires both co-leader have to agree?

my co-leader has ignored my plea to get purchase a new bonus and is even ignoring my attempts to contact him, can you make it so i can purchase it my self?

gree, can you do away with the co-leader stuff and split us into two factions? all we ever do is fight and yell, and the other members are not happy and leaving. if i give you a list of members, bonus' and leaders, can you give us a faction divorce?

6 out of 10 factions merges end in divorce within 3 WD events.

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Generik79 View Post
    Sounds like you have some experience....
    I know you were part of tier 1 . Idk if your bitter or what. I didnt set the merge up. I just went with it. The one guy that did get booted. I showed undeniable evidence of hacking. Is only logical for us for instance to leave our faction ( alpha) in the hands of those left behind. And considering we sort of set up a franchise ,we are able to go back and forth if need be so no one suffers.

Lurker
    Post Count

Smile

We tried merging two factions, it didn't work out. We left some guys behind just incase it didn't work, After Greenland we went back to a depleted squad. Had lots of bonuses but not enough members to compete at a high level. Bad mistake by us. Oh well back to square one just need to start recruiting again. Anyone interested in joining up please pm me

Quote Originally Posted by sigtrygg View Post
    It would be easier if gree just made two faction leaders

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Selfproclaimed View Post
    I know you were part of tier 1 . Idk if your bitter or what.
    No, I am not. And you made all good, logical points. Surprised my response that you obviously spoke from experience protecting your prior position in a faction merger garnered so much public airing. Anyway, I do wish my friends in what is now VFF all the best...happy for you all's 9th finish. Too long coming for my friends there.