Rewards going out soon for the race to 250

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: Rewards going out soon for the race to 250

Rewards going out soon for the race to 250

Hey all, wanted to update on the Race to 250 that was happening this month. We're finalizing our winners list for that and will have the rewards out as soon as possible. Additionally, if there's interest for it, I can post a winners' list.

Post Count
    That would be nice to see how many got there
    http://www.buzzfeed.com/theeclectic/...loves-cake-sm4

Derek of iDelph

iDelph faction code: 792-952-652

Post Count
    CJ i think i can speak for "everyone" when i say there is ALOT of interest in a Winners list.

Please make sure to provide the WD scores with the rank as this is VERY important.

Thank you.
    VFF Legends

Consistent Contributor Ghost Recon's Avatar
    Post Count
    Can you post the average amount of gold spent to get to level 250? Thanks.
    Last edited by Ghost Recon; 04-01-2013 at 01:42 PM.
    Add Me
    Modern War: 184-453-105
    Crime City: 498-695-076

Quote Originally Posted by Thief View Post
    CJ i think i can speak for "everyone" when i say there is ALOT of interest in a Winners list.

Please make sure to provide the WD scores with the rank as this is VERY important.

Thank you.
    Different things. You're talking WD, I'm talking the people who got to level 250 for that contest.

I'll have a winners list up for WD as soon as possible as well, they are generating a human-readable list now.

Post Count
    Ahh sorry CJ. I was reading top 250 factions for some reason.....

Thank you for the update on Both Accords.

FYI Not to go off topic...for the second time or anything but the current Event shows in progress but hasn't started for anyone i know and no Splash Screens.
    VFF Legends

Quote Originally Posted by Thief View Post
    Ahh sorry CJ. I was reading top 250 factions for some reason.....

Thank you for the update on Both Accords.

FYI Not to go off topic...for the second time or anything but the current Event shows in progress but hasn't started for anyone i know and no Splash Screens.
    Bug. Next data deploy will show the correct times.

Consistent Contributor OwainCymro's Avatar
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by CJ54 View Post
    Bug. Next data deploy will show the correct times.
    Great job with all of the new events but when will the new data deploy come out?

Thanks.

Lurker
    Post Count
    Hope this is a trap set by GRee to catch all those hackers!!!!!! Hack to reach level 250 and get caught lol

Steady Scribe
    Post Count

Winners list?

CJ you gonna post the list? What were the rewards besides the MIG? Or were there any?

Typing away in an old Cold War missile silo.
    Post Count
    That's good, those who actually got to 250 within the time limit definitely deserve their prizes, it doesn't sound like an easy accomplishment.
    |Trophy Case|
    Dust, a few rubles, cobwebs, gum wrappers, obsolete units

Banned
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by General Soviet View Post
    That's good, those who actually got to 250 within the time limit definitely deserve their prizes, it doesn't sound like an easy accomplishment.
    It is pretty easy considering the majority of the people who got to L250 are energy hackers.

Althought it is good to see these events and LTQ's they really need to get rid of the energy hackers first since now they are being rewarded with indestructable units as well and their normal loot items

Master of Musings
    Post Count
    I really don't get what happened with this. Part if the requirement was to be commander rank. I had to work very hard to get there for several reasons. In the end it was given to anyone at lvl 250. More energy hackers got the unit than legit players. I actually saw a private who had gotten it. You look at their units, hundreds of mission loot items that would take years to get, or enough gold that they could have bought a stronger indestructible army with the gold.

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Apco View Post
    Hope this is a trap set by GRee to catch all those hackers!!!!!! Hack to reach level 250 and get caught lol
    yes.. Gree should seriously look at the list of winners. There should be many hackers there. just got attack by someone lvl 250 as well. with crazy stats...and crazy amount of loots item (from missions)