DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 11 of 38 FirstFirst ... 91011121321 ... LastLast

Thread: Losing high valor units on every other raid or attack FIX this please

Banned
    Post Count
    " crickets " " crickets "

Lurker
    Post Count
    This new "broken" level of casualty rate is what I have experienced the entire time I've been playing.

I've got about 50k attacks/raids logged, and have ALWAYS lost exhorbitant numbers of strong units raiding non-cash buildings or opponents with Defense > 75% My Attack.

A few members of my faction have a third my IPH, equal number of Attacks/Raids, and stats that dwarf mine.

I have long wondered What am I missing? What are they doing different (they have no gold units)?

This disparity in casualty rates is the obvious answer. They were raiding shipyards and gaurd towers during the LTQ event, and never lost a unit, while my raids against shipyards of players with 5% my stats resulted in losing 2 Elite Water Cruisers and an Aircraft Carrier.

I'm going to make a prediction that all of the people b***ing about this being broken have been benefitting from this same type of situation all along.

Either way, put everyone on the same playing field, regardless of what that is.

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by JMills109 View Post
    This new "broken" level of casualty rate is what I have experienced the entire time I've been playing.

I've got about 50k attacks/raids logged, and have ALWAYS lost exhorbitant numbers of strong units raiding non-cash buildings or opponents with Defense > 75% My Attack.

A few members of my faction have a third my IPH, equal number of Attacks/Raids, and stats that dwarf mine.

I have long wondered What am I missing? What are they doing different (they have no gold units)?

This disparity in casualty rates is the obvious answer. They were raiding shipyards and gaurd towers during the LTQ event, and never lost a unit, while my raids against shipyards of players with 5% my stats resulted in losing 2 Elite Water Cruisers and an Aircraft Carrier.

I'm going to make a prediction that all of the people b***ing about this being broken have been benefitting from this same type of situation all along.

Either way, put everyone on the same playing field, regardless of what that is.
    That is a very very good point, I agree!

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    Everyone just CALM down there is an easy fix to this whole situation!

BUY/WIN only Indestructable Units then no one will ever lose a unit!

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by JMills109 View Post
    So you have lost over 5% of your stats within a 24 hour period without raiding or attacking more than 10 times? So you have lost a high valor (low to very low) units on almost every raid and attack by rivals and lost over 10k in stats in that period? No you haven't If you had you wouldn't be playing the game because you wouldn't have any units within a few weeks. I know that many of the people experiencing this do not have the causality glitch so to categorize everyone here as Bi**ing by Bi**ing about normal casualty rates is self serving and hypocritical .

Post Count

Angry Turned the game OFF

Most of our faction ENG has stopped all raiding and attacking. Losses are not worth the battle points or money. And who needs valor units if you loose them faster then you collect valor points.

Question for CJ

Hi CJ. Thank you for replying to this thread earlier.

I was just wondering if you know if this is a bug/temporary issue or is it a permenant change?

Any info would be really appreciated as always

Cheers,

Richard

Banned
    Post Count
    I have been hunting this issue for over a year now. its called the No Casualty Glitch or the NO NO, while you don't actually not lose units, you rarely lose them. Over the last year I have had run ins with dozens of these players and even more so when I got in the whale zone. Due to some "bug" or mathmetical error as CCM put it (we know its not as CCM slipped up and admitted it was real on several occasions).

The loses you see now are the ones I have dealt with since I started playing the game. This is Gree fixing somehting for once. Your being put on a level playing field with every other player in the game.

welcome to the real MW so many of us play.

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    There was a reply from CJ??

Banned
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Fuzzyky View Post
    There was a reply from CJ??
    they are looking into it was his reply.

CJ is a good person. This is something he has to go out and get info on. Remember he is the go between here.
    what happens in the code and decisions made by management are not his, he is like our representative when things go wrong. So please be respectful of him. if the Manager of the Project decides its worth us knowing then we will know. This is a company after all. Not everyone will have knowledge of the products full plans and implimentations.

Post Count

Very simple

If these are the real casualty figures, there would never be any attacking/raiding. It's that simple.
    I just lost 4 high value units to a player with 1/10 my numbers, he lost nothing, not even a scout.

Quote Originally Posted by Poopenshire View Post
    I have been hunting this issue for over a year now. its called the No Casualty Glitch or the NO NO, while you don't actually not lose units, you rarely lose them. Over the last year I have had run ins with dozens of these players and even more so when I got in the whale zone. Due to some "bug" or mathmetical error as CCM put it (we know its not as CCM slipped up and admitted it was real on several occasions).

The loses you see now are the ones I have dealt with since I started playing the game. This is Gree fixing somehting for once. Your being put on a level playing field with every other player in the game.

welcome to the real MW so many of us play.

Banned
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by scalpel View Post
    If these are the real casualty figures, there would never be any attacking/raiding. It's that simple.
    I just lost 4 high value units to a player with 1/10 my numbers, he lost nothing, not even a scout.
    I have documented "true" casualty rates for the last year. If you go back and look at my posting history I can show you documented losses of millions of dollars of units per hit, as well as up to 2000 valor losses per hit. not per visit on a rival but per unit stamina.... this is the MW game as is for millions of users.

I am sorry to have to break to this to you, but trust me when I say this, its not new and I feel sorry for any player who had the NO NO and now doesn't as you had been very fortunate in the past but your game is now very different.

Post Count
    I'm particularly unhappy with Android problems in China Event, in the casuality rate thing that has continued for eons, the lack of Lvl number showing on battle list. Don't have battles on HOLIDAY WEEKENDS!! LEAVE EASTER TO JESUS.
    Modern War Alliance 694-469-020 (Wallace)
    Crime City Mafia 605-321-519 (Magino)

Lurker
    Post Count

WTH is WRONG!!!!!!

People im stopping the game if this not get fixed!!!!
    Ok i hear some people say i play like this for a year and you got a glitch now its even??

But its strange when you got -10 casualty reduction from the war of egypte and know i see +10 Casualy rate !!!!WTF thats not good and in my profile it shows -4 casualty +1 casualty what the heck !!

i noticed that i dont lose the units with (high casualty) only the LOW ,VERRY LOW CASUALTY WTF>>>>???? most expansive ones as well why not commandos or tree sniper why only the expansive ones with LOW/Verry low >>> PLease explain that to me TY

Thumbs down If This is a joke, it's not funny!

Quote Originally Posted by IlliniFan1 View Post
    I know. My stats are going WAY down.
    I have spent a lot of time and money building my stats in the last year and especially in the China campaign. Now I am losing 2000-3000 points and loads of attack drones and brigands on each raid. How do you expect people to stay interested when they are screwed everytime they think they are starting to succeed? I am done with attacks, raids and spending money on gold until this injustice is corrected.