Intense Top 10 Race. - Page 4

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Intense Top 10 Race.

Post Count
    I still want to know that TAR is being looked into. They had SEVERAL energy hackers in their faction, and I find it very disturbing that they somehow scored that many points despite anyone knowing anything about them.

For all you TAR members I hope you like having your base dark. We will greatly enjoy watching all of those hacked units waste away.
    Last edited by Ranger4Life; 04-02-2013 at 06:49 AM.

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Ranger4Life View Post
    I still want to know that TAR is being looked into. They had SEVERAL energy hackers in their faction, and I find it very disturbing that they somehow scored that many points despite anyone knowing anything about them.

For all you TAR members I hope you like having your base dark. We will greatly enjoy watching all of those hacked units waste away.
    I agree totally! I heard members were reported before the event too!

Darkness....we had your problem at the beginning of the event. Several hour wait before we could play! Always some kind of hitch in the events but all teams seem to forge ahead and do their best with what they got! The last day we were not going to play but mysteriously our declare button kept giving us opponents....go figure!
    Founding Member of the First Annual So Cal Forum Bash

"Destiny has 2 ways of crushing us...by refusing our wishes...and by fulfilling them."
    Henri Frederic Amiel

Consistent Contributor Brummied's Avatar
    Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    Hi Durt,

To confirm its true! We finished a battle with 1.58 on clock and dropped into chat to say last one! Then the sickening truth begin to hit, bap came back to chat I can't declare everybody quick try to get us a battle! Ss flowed as the result was the same - denied! Then the dreaded watch as the numbers rolled, have calculated since our last war giving a mere 700,000 would have retained our 8th position which was the lowest we'd been all weekend!
    A war it was indeed! Congratulations to all participants! Top is 11 is the fairest view I think under the circumstances, I hope you all aGREE!

Quote Originally Posted by Durt McGurt View Post
    10, World Wide Warriors, 17861227
    11, The Darkness, 17698605
    12, DOGS of WAR, 8595237

Gap between 10 & 11 = 162,622
    Gap between 11 & 12 = 9,103,368

If it is true that The Darkness couldn't declare for the last few hours, that is not right. They fought hard all through the weekend. I don't think they would have stopped on their own.

Post Count

If ture it just furthers my argument that Darkness should get top 10 Prize.
    However if you think about it it only increases spending. Like noted There was a huge push in top 10 (an increase of almost 50% in points to make the cutoff) If you take out TAR from that equation then you potentially loose 5+ million WD points from Teams 4-10 and potentially even more from Superfaction.
    VFF Legends

Consistent Contributor Brummied's Avatar
    Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    Yes Thief,

I have commented on the thread that cj54 closed re the hackers in top10, if gree are endorsing hacking as a way to increase the overall real spend then this game will not survive another few months, the anarchy will destroy it! Which is a shame, but maybe the Phoenix from the flames would be a better product! Gree act now! Delaying this further will only confirm the barriers your encountering in the game are beyond your capability to address, which I really do hope is not the case because for all the wrong reasons I quite like this game, just support the community that clearly support your product!
    Quote Originally Posted by Thief View Post
    If ture it just furthers my argument that Darkness should get top 10 Prize.
    However if you think about it it only increases spending. Like noted There was a huge push in top 10 (an increase of almost 50% in points to make the cutoff) If you take out TAR from that equation then you potentially loose 5+ million WD points from Teams 4-10 and potentially even more from Superfaction.
    Last edited by Brummied; 04-02-2013 at 10:24 AM. Reason: Doh! Spellings again!

Banned
    Post Count

Again with your Slander

Blah blah blah blah I heard one of the eight or nine ron burgundy's were....you know this isn't the place and your waste of my time. All muscle and no brains is what you are. Like the saying goes, GOD didn't create YOU!! perfect.

Banned
    Post Count

Heard is different than knowing

Quote Originally Posted by Vballmadam View Post
    I agree totally! I heard members were reported before the event too!

Darkness....we had your problem at the beginning of the event. Several hour wait before we could play! Always some kind of hitch in the events but all teams seem to forge ahead and do their best with what they got! The last day we were not going to play but mysteriously our declare button kept giving us opponents....go figure!
    Example I heard you like to... with a .....when no one is looking....at the Burger King bathroom....with George Michaels.
    You see their, hearing is just empty noise. Have you ever battled 72 hrs straight oops I gave out the secret. Oh my don't tell anyone.

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by JUJUs Little Brother View Post
    Blah blah blah blah I heard one of the eight or nine ron burgundy's were....you know this isn't the place and your waste of my time. All muscle and no brains is what you are. Like the saying goes, GOD didn't create YOU!! perfect.
    Blah blah blah, I'm tired of all of you people with banned primary accounts creating new ones just to troll.

Banned
    Post Count

I'm telling

Blah blah blah, I'm tired of all of you people with banned primary accounts creating new ones just to troll.
    You'll be hearing from my big brother

Lurker
    Post Count
    Sounds like he is upset that y'all are getting points just like he is. He thought he was done be picked on after high school

Banned
    Post Count

Exactly

Quote Originally Posted by Penetrater View Post
    Sounds like he is upset that y'all are getting points just like he is. He thought he was done be picked on after high school
    Last 7 out of 10 factions received the same bonuses. His faction finished in 5th. I don't know if his pride took a hit but last I checked 4-10 won the same prizes. He's sounds like he was cheated. I don't know

Post Count
    war to see who has the ability to waste the most money.............

Consistent Contributor commander Don's Avatar
    Post Count
    Im working ten mins away from you hehe

Quote Originally Posted by Brummied View Post
    Hi Durt,

To confirm its true! We finished a battle with 1.58 on clock and dropped into chat to say last one! Then the sickening truth begin to hit, bap came back to chat I can't declare everybody quick try to get us a battle! Ss flowed as the result was the same - denied! Then the dreaded watch as the numbers rolled, have calculated since our last war giving a mere 700,000 would have retained our 8th position which was the lowest we'd been all weekend!
    A war it was indeed! Congratulations to all participants! Top is 11 is the fairest view I think under the circumstances, I hope you all aGREE!