Come on Gree 24 days till Ireland?

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: Come on Gree 24 days till Ireland?

Banned
    Post Count

Come on Gree 24 days till Ireland?

Don't listen to those bad apples that say these events are too close together or they don't want them over Easter or at the same time as the Kingdom Age event.
    The gamers told you overwhelmingly again that they appreciated the short turn around and it being over Easter by scoring more points than ever. Why don’t you test the waters and have one every week?

TLDR: Stop complaining about these events if you are going to keep spending more and more each event, Gree looks at the spending to determine weather an event is a success and we keep telling them we approve

Lurker
    Post Count
    Really!!! Come on man...

I have some top secret clown business that supersedes any plans that you might have.
    Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by procsyzarc View Post
    Don't listen to those bad apples that say these events are too close together or they don't want them over Easter or at the same time as the Kingdom Age event.
    The gamers told you overwhelmingly again that they appreciated the short turn around and it being over Easter by scoring more points than ever. Why don’t you test the waters and have one every week?

TLDR: Stop complaining about these events if you are going to keep spending more and more each event, Gree looks at the spending to determine weather an event is a success and we keep telling them we approve

It has to be April fools

I have some top secret clown business that supersedes any plans that you might have.
    Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    But more points were scored in this WD event so of course it's gunna to be like this ongoing....

Post Count
    Either stop spending, or stop complaining.

Banned
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by soulnmysole View Post
    Either stop spending, or stop complaining.
    That was the point of the thread. No sense complaining if people are going to keep spending more and more each event.

Consistent Contributor mistergreen's Avatar
    Post Count
    It's a week more than we had for China. We asked for more time and they gave it to us. How can you complain?
    Faction - Jedi Warriors 821 575 262
    #178 in Brazil
    #238 in Greenland
    #190 in Egypt
    #215 in China
    #290 in Colombia
    #289 in Madagascar
    #244 in Poland
    #200 in Australia
    #287 in Canada
    #184 in India
    #129 in France
    #108 in Mexico
    #160 in Italy
    #131 in Netherlands
    #238 in Cuba

Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    Didn't spend not complaining, got nice trinkets!

you spend and you wonder why they do one after the other

All if you spend , in witch you all did and boy god you all went for it the top 100 total was rank 37 last war that's how much it has moved

I'm now thinking if my bank account can Handel gree hoildays more gold and free gifts would not go a miss mind as it cost you nothing