Wd events - no more moaning

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: Wd events - no more moaning

Steady Scribe
    Post Count

Wd events - no more moaning

The next WD schedule will be given to us in a few hours and don't complain if it's in 2 weeks time. All that talk about we are not going to participate over Easter weekend and it's too close to the last one. The points totals for this event is the highest so far and GREE will only go one way with this amount of gold spent.
    I take my hat off to the groups that stuck to their guns and didn't use all their resources for this one (our group being one of them) but that's a tiny minority that unfortunately won't stop this onslaught of rapidly approaching WD events

You've all been warned

Banned
    Post Count
    Water seeks its own level.

All things have a tipping point.

Gravity is always present.

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    I say give us 4 hours to nap, and start the next one tonight.

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by ohwhatafinish View Post
    The next WD schedule will be given to us in a few hours and don't complain if it's in 2 weeks time. All that talk about we are not going to participate over Easter weekend and it's too close to the last one. The points totals for this event is the highest so far and GREE will only go one way with this amount of gold spent.
    I take my hat off to the groups that stuck to their guns and didn't use all their resources for this one (our group being one of them) but that's a tiny minority that unfortunately won't stop this onslaught of rapidly approaching WD events

You've all been warned

I thought this too, lol!