Deadly Bridge Jumper a dud?

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Deadly Bridge Jumper a dud?

Post Count

Deadly Bridge Jumper a dud?

According to my math the Deadly Bridge Jumper does not seem to work.

I have all these bonuses so I should be refilling from zero to full health in 47 minutes instead of 59 minutes as I do now (check by pressing the Power Attack button)

The game also calculates the times inaccurately (rounding?). According to my math I should regenerate in 58m 44s, instead it takes the game 59m plus some to give me full health.

CJ, could you check with the developers please, because tiny differences make a big difference whether one can fire +1 or -1 shots in a battle.

See: Regen2.jpg
    Last edited by Ascent; 04-01-2013 at 12:37 PM.

Articulate Author camper killer's Avatar
    Post Count
    I already posted this, and agree. I sit here with a stop watch and confirmed it 35 times over the event. when the next boss populates I garuntee many more tickets will come from it.
    Just a little ole friend with a hockey mask and my lucky machete!

Consistent Contributor mistergreen's Avatar
    Post Count
    I'm having the same problem. Under 'Total Bonuses' my Health Regen says +5%.
    Faction - Jedi Warriors 821 575 262
    #178 in Brazil
    #238 in Greenland
    #190 in Egypt
    #215 in China
    #290 in Colombia
    #289 in Madagascar
    #244 in Poland
    #200 in Australia
    #287 in Canada
    #184 in India
    #129 in France
    #108 in Mexico
    #160 in Italy
    #131 in Netherlands
    #238 in Cuba

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by mistergreen View Post
    I'm having the same problem. Under 'Total Bonuses' my Health Regen says +5%.
    That is a whole different problem... it is one thing that it is displaying incorrectly, but it does not even work the way it is displayed, nor the way it is supposed to...

Uh, I see grass, a grey building next to a road named L Street
    Post Count
    You have to insert coin and push start.
    🇩🇪CCK
    MW Allie: 808-882-165
    CC: 839-484-725

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    Do you have another 20% unit other than the bridge jumper. With all six faction bonus and just the Bridge Jumper you should be at 59 min. I have all faction and (2) 20% units and I'm at 48 min. Which is correct by the math except for the rounding. If they didn't round I could get one more hit.

Quote Originally Posted by Ascent View Post
    According to my math the Deadly Bridge Jumper does not seem to work.

I have all these bonuses so I should be refilling from zero to full health in 47 minutes instead of 59 minutes as I do now (check by pressing the Power Attack button)

The game also calculates the times inaccurately (rounding?). According to my math I should regenerate in 58m 44s, instead it takes the game 59m plus some to give me full health.

CJ, could you check with the developers please, because tiny differences make a big difference whether one can fire +1 or -1 shots in a battle.

Regen2.jpg

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    The DBJ does work. You can't go by total time although that's one way to figure it, but look at how soon you can get another attack in.

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    well if i am out of health mine says it is another 68 minutes until i have full health again. with 15% faction and 20% for the bridge jumper I am pretty sure I should have a little less time than that

Post Count
    yes, I have both the Elite and the Deadly Base jumper and they are both in my calculations in the attached picture of the original post.

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    Sorry. Skipped over the picture. I see now.

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    We have 4xfaction bonus and i have the bridge jumper, and that combination works just fine. 4 hits at the start of a war, and 3 hits at the end (48 minutes of regeneration).

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by General Maximus View Post
    The DBJ does work. You can't go by total time although that's one way to figure it, but look at how soon you can get another attack in.
    It is quite possible that the DBJ by itself works, but if you have the EBJ as well, the two of them together give the same regeneration time as only one of them.

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Yep I have both as well as the other 20% health regen unit and by the maths posted by CJ is not working correctly. But I'm sure Gree will say its working just fine

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Ascent View Post
    It is quite possible that the DBJ by itself works, but if you have the EBJ as well, the two of them together give the same regeneration time as only one of them.
    Sorry to hear that. Our faction boost, DBJ, and P-91 30% boost unit work great... Plus several in our faction also have the EBJ &/or the Agressor Tomcat... Regen times down to about 6:39 per single WD hit. Works great.

Post Count
    Yea i noticed my Time drop as follows. Does my profile show the correct math? Not even close. Does the unit work how it's supposed to? A resounding YES.
    VFF Legends