Numbers of factions

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: Numbers of factions

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count

Numbers of factions

Hi

Is there anyone that know how many factions there is in the game? I am just wondering since it looks like a cakewalk to get into top4000. And mayby there simply is a lot of factions out there that simply dosnt care.

Best wishes Pluto

Consistent Contributor Ghost Recon's Avatar
    Post Count
    I would have to assume at least 50,000. There are tons of 1 person factions out there.
    Add Me
    Modern War: 184-453-105
    Crime City: 498-695-076

Banned
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Ghost Recon View Post
    I would have to assume at least 50,000. There are tons of 1 person factions out there.
    Some of them actually make it to the top 4000 as a 1 man band would like to see a 1 man band making it to the top 25 or top 50 though that would be awesome

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count

Top 250 would be quite possible?

I'm sure plenty of people here can make over 1.2 million points solo?

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    So if there is more than 50000 factions out there I simply do not get the decission to cut a prize for 10000. It doesnt have to be a big one. At least something to fight for. This just makes no sense to me.

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Plutorules View Post
    So if there is more than 50000 factions out there I simply do not get the decission to cut a prize for 10000. It doesnt have to be a big one. At least something to fight for. This just makes no sense to me.
    Because we are not in elementary school and attendance awards are lame. Why would you want to give out an award just for showing up?
    Modern War ID: 897-110-587

Hackensack Heroes
    Top 750 in Canada, India, France, Top 1000 in Attack of Ireland, Poland, Australia

Recruiting active players / Open to merger

Bonus:
    Infantry def +35%
    Ground def +25%
    Air def +20%
    Naval def +15%
    Infantry att +10%
    Ground att +5%
    Building def +30%
    Health regen -23%
    Cash bonus +10%
    Guild member +22

Post Count
    I agree. An award for top 10000 would be horrible. All you have to do is get 29000 points as of now. When we only had 3 people in the faction back in Brazil, at levels 15-30, we easily achieved in the 2000 place with no gold. The most factions would have to do for top 10000 is elect to battle, not even fight in the battle, just go to battle, lose, and collect 50 WD points. If there was a top 10000 unit, I would suggest something the likes of an expert attack drone with 60 atk and 40 def. The top 4000 is a place to fight for.
    Battle is the most magnificent competition in which a human being can indulge. It brings out all that is best; it removes all that is base. All men are afraid in battle. The coward is the one who lets his fear overcome his sense of duty. Duty is the essence of manhood.

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Ok I get your points but come soon the top 4000 should be eliminated and then people will stop competing for top1500 and so forth. There Is no incentive to participate for lower ranking(although there is no ranking) factions. So my two cents was to make it so the lower ranking factions also play.

But then again I really think they should change the format of the wd. If not It will end up with 500 factions competing for top100.

Post Count
    We already have 500 factions trying to get top 100. I think having top 4000 is fine. I think there should also be a top 3000. That would make it a little more competitive towards the bottom right. Or similiar to bosses, when you cross over a place mark, you get a small prize. Such that if your in place 4001, and you get some points, you raise to 3981, you crossed the 4000 line, you get 250 valor. And you get the 250 valor every time you cross that line. So if you get bumbed down in place, you still have that small thing to continue fighting for.
    Battle is the most magnificent competition in which a human being can indulge. It brings out all that is best; it removes all that is base. All men are afraid in battle. The coward is the one who lets his fear overcome his sense of duty. Duty is the essence of manhood.