Most efficient farming method?

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: Most efficient farming method?

Consistent Contributor OwainCymro's Avatar
    Post Count

Most efficient farming method?

I'm sure a lot of people can get a little sensitive when this topic re-surfaces, but I'm going to give it a shot. Does anyone here know of any great missions or places to farm good units efficiently? Don't be reluctant with sharing your methods ether, I won't tell anyone! Any help would be great...thanks.

Post Count
    All the great units are 10% drop.
    The rest die off wayyy too fast, farming seems unsustainable now.

Brotherhood Without Banners
    -
    The Pros from Dover.
    436 633 501

Post Count
    Seems the case JHenry02.
    must admit to taking great delight in watching Rogue carriers and the like drop from a level 140 player encountered during the event.

Then again with 75 of them he had lots to spare.......

I was intrigued by where he was getting his Resistance Eagles from, they literally dropped in lots of a hundred. They must be very fragile though as they didn't seem to stick around for more than a shot or two and disappeared again...

His mate with 250 odd was a bit too high to go after, but I did get one of his on a losing hit.
    Last edited by Q Raider; 03-31-2013 at 06:03 PM.

Post Count
    I like resistance eagles but all mine died.
    Never got a rogue carrier.
    My riptide runner, wave breaker, orbital hammer, and rare tank (siege tank?) all went the way of the dodo.

I gave up trying to farm them. Between losing a buttload units in WD and the natural consumption; it wasn't sustainable for me. Spending $2,000,000 or more a day for units just to try and attack that African guy 21 times.

-
    The Pros from Dover.
    436 633 501

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count

Farming...

Units, not so much. But I've become fond of the outback compound. 630 points total (2 315 point attacks) on the humvee will get you basically on average $1k per point, and a napalm soldier (not worth much) every third time or so in my observation. On the same map, the rocket launcher will get you slightly more $ average with a jungle runner 2 out of 3. Both are pretty good money wise at 450k to 850k each defeat. So far, best I've found dollars to points...

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    How does that compare to the rail gun destroyer in naval battle from a cash standpoint?

Post Count
    Railgun destroyer has half the consumption rate. 46/39 with .134% vs 45/45 and .2%
    Resistance eagle costs like 20,000,000 to win, but pays out cash as well.
    The railgun destroyer cost 8,000,000. Flat out.
    You can use the money from farming resistance eagles to buy railgun destroyers.

-
    The Pros from Dover.
    436 633 501

Post Count
    Question....There is no rail gun destroyer in the naval battle map. What target are you guys talking about lol?

Post Count
    Transport Raiders 283/180 and Brigand Lightnings 99/80...you have to find them yourself though

Although I swear Gree upped the casualty rate on them, they seem to be dying off 20x faster these days.
    Keyser Soze

There are two fish in a tank, one fish looks at the other and says "You man the guns, i'll drive."