Easy way to see extra regen bonus!

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Easy way to see extra regen bonus!

I have some top secret clown business that supersedes any plans that you might have.
    Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count

Thumbs up Easy way to see extra regen bonus!

If in a battle you empty your 4 hits, just then press power attack...

It will give a time to full regen in a timer format, for my players with no bonus its around 1 hour 10 mins then for my player with the 2 x 20 % units and faction bits its around 48 mins.

I would argue it should be less, but then I have to win more health regen items!

Hope this is an easy way to tell.

Cheers

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    We figured that one out during brazil but glad you've caught up

I have some top secret clown business that supersedes any plans that you might have.
    Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    lol.... I ruddy looked ages to see if it had been posted...

Sorry..

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    THX for this!
    Never bothered to read the spend gold screen... :P
    |Android|Level 73|662-896-691|IPH 947k (908k*)|Captain-2|Россия|iBOB|
    *Realistic IPH; not counting <1h buildings, 1h-75%, 3h-33%, 6h-25%, 8h+ 100%
    Strategy: Strictly free player! Camping - except during events!
    Event history: #1T:0 #2T:9 #3A:14 #4A:14 #5T:9 #6T:10! #7A:15 #8T:10! #9A:14 #10B:1R #11A:12 #12B:1R #13T:10! #14B:1R #15T:9 #16B:0R0C #17A:16 #18B:1U #19T:9 #20B:1R2U #21W:T1k #22B:2R3U #23A:21 #24B:3U #25W:T100 #26A:20 #27B:2R3U #28T:9 #29W:T100

Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    Nor did I : /

There are a lot of people including me that were concerned about regen and this is hopefully a reminder or easy way to test

cheers

Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    Someone may want to compare...

I have 14% faction re generation

Also the 20% regen Bridge Jumper

Also the 20% regen Armoured Tomact

When I use all 4 hits and immediately go to power attack I have 54.33 sec to full recharge... I thought it was 48 mins but wrong...

Does this sound right?

doesnt work on android?

It doesn't show how long to regenerate an attack it just shows how long till the battle is over. It worked good for Brazil but then stopped working.

Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Horshack72 View Post
    It doesn't show how long to regenerate an attack it just shows how long till the battle is over. It worked good for Brazil but then stopped working.
    Hi Buddy,

It shows time to Full Refill IN :00h:40m:29s

My battle ends in 38 mins

So it is health regen

Steady Scribe
    Post Count

Talking

Quote Originally Posted by NaRciS View Post
    Someone may want to compare...

I have 14% faction re generation

Also the 20% regen Bridge Jumper

Also the 20% regen Armoured Tomact

When I use all 4 hits and immediately go to power attack I have 54.33 sec to full recharge... I thought it was 48 mins but wrong...

Does this sound right?
    It would be 48 min if you have the full faction bonus of 26% and both 20% units. It's actually 47 min. Takes me 11:45 min to regen 1 hit (25 power)

So for you it's .95*.95*.95*.8*.8= .548 so 54.48 sec to regen in a 100 min event.

54.487 / 4 so every 13:45 you should gain a hit. You can use all your hits and try attacking right at (55:00 - 13.45) 41:15 to check this.

Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    You have to press power attack when you don't have full health then it shows...

Therefore if you do it directly after your four attacks it will give you a total time to regen,

This is the information we have, we don't have a normal time to recharge from someone with no faction bonus

So my player with just faction bonus at 14% takes 1hour 25 mins

Then a member with 14% faction and the 20% bridge jumper take 1 hour 4 mins

Then myself with 14% faction and 20% Bridge Jumper and 20% Armoured Tomact takes 54 mins

Does anyone have a completely standard time to recharge? this is a very simple way to see if these bonuses are working

Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Franks79 View Post
    It would be 48 min if you have the full faction bonus of 26% and both 20% units. It's actually 47 min. Takes me 11:45 min to regen 1 hit (25 power)

So for you it's .95*.95*.95*.8*.8= .548 so 54.48 sec to regen in a 100 min event.

54.487 / 4 so every 13:45 you should gain a hit. You can use all your hits and try attacking right at (55:00 - 13.45) 41:15 to check this.
    YOU VERY TOPMAN!

Cheers buddy I have a little Dyscalculia, struggling with numbers sometimes, thanks for taking the time out above

It seemed like it was all working and I thought it would be nice for everyone to be able to check easy.

Thanks again

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    It takes 100 min to regen with no bonus at all.

You have to press power attack when you don't have full health then it shows...

Therefore if you do it directly after your four attacks it will give you a total time to regen,

This is the information we have, we don't have a normal time to recharge from someone with no faction bonus

So my player with just faction bonus at 14% takes 1hour 25 mins

Then a member with 14% faction and the 20% bridge jumper take 1 hour 4 mins

Then myself with 14% faction and 20% Bridge Jumper and 20% Armoured Tomact takes 54 mins

Does anyone have a completely standard time to recharge? this is a very simple way to see if these bonuses are working

Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    Double Topman!

Makes sense and all is working, I need more of the 20% regen units now

Thanks again Franks79

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    No problem. Glad I could help. The biggest misconception is that some people think that it takes 60 min with no bonus to regenerate.

Hi Buddy,

It shows time to Full Refill IN :00h:40m:29s

My battle ends in 38 mins

So it is health regen
    When I do it line actually says war ends in (whatever minutes) I don't know if its just an android thing or not. On a boss battle it shows time to recharge but not for the war for some reason.