Gold bonus program

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: Gold bonus program

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count

Gold bonus program

I am not enrolled, but may buy my fifth vault this month if I can get the bonus, anyone have experience with this or will they not give if you are not yet enrolled?

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by stealyourface View Post
    I am not enrolled, but may buy my fifth vault this month if I can get the bonus, anyone have experience with this or will they not give if you are not yet enrolled?
    Try sent a ticket and write Gold bonus on the Subject, hope they will see your purchase record, GL

Send a message to Support about it and they'll help you out.

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    ok, thanks I'll take that as confirmation that I can still take advantage even though not yet enrolled. Will get 5th vault then, thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by CJ54 View Post
    Send a message to Support about it and they'll help you out.

Lurker
    Post Count
    What bonus ?

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Fsk View Post
    What bonus ?
    Here is some info. But some things may have changed since. You can search gold bonus using thread search. You can send a ticket to support saying you would like to start the program. Put gold bonus in the subject instead of modern war support. It will get answered faster.

http://www.funzio.com/forum/showthre...+bonus+program

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    Did the bonuses get awarded yet for march? I sent In A few tickets asking to be included in the program but not sure if I was and spent money this past month

Lurker
    Post Count
    If not all bought in March and requested in same month they might not qualify you. Has stricked guidelines. Plan is changing in April if you have not been notified.

Lurker
    Post Count

No answer

Purchased 6 vaults of gold in April. I have contacted Gree via link in game four times requesting bonus..... No replies.... Anyone had the same issue Grrrrrr

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Fred555 View Post
    Purchased 6 vaults of gold in April. I have contacted Gree via link in game four times requesting bonus..... No replies.... Anyone had the same issue Grrrrrr
    Unfortunately, if you bought 6 vaults while on sale you would be under the threshold for eligibility for the bonus. They go by actual cash spent now so it's a little disadvantageous from the previous way they did it. Sucks too because you were so close maybe they will cut you a break. Support has been taking at least two weeks to get back on ticket requests, no need to keep sending.

Lurker
    Post Count
    Thanks, my error.... It was nine. Forgot there was two wars in April. Hopefully Gree will get back to me soon. I though that you always got a confirmation (automated) email straight away... If so I haven't had that either!