That'll be 200 free gold thanks

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: That'll be 200 free gold thanks

Banned
    Post Count

That'll be 200 free gold thanks

Another screw up... we'll be taking you 200 free gold thanks .

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by I am a cow View Post
    Another screw up... we'll be taking you 200 free gold thanks .
    In my honest oppion nothing less than 500 gold for all european costumers, since we are all affected. And mayby a refund of 50% for gold spend by IOS players that where affected

Best wishes Pluto

Banned
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Plutorules View Post
    In my honest oppion nothing less than 500 gold for all european costumers, since we are all affected. And mayby a refund of 50% for gold spend by IOS players that where affected

Best wishes Pluto
    You have eaten some rotten Easter eggs if you think that is going to happen. 50 gold at best or a unit and Easter egg grenade

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Trebor View Post
    You have eaten some rotten Easter eggs if you think that is going to happen. 50 gold at best or a unit and Easter egg grenade
    I wasnt talking about what I thought would be coming. I was just offering my oppion on how much I think they should pay to make up for their mistake. You know that we all have an oppionen. And we should also thank Gree that they take a step during american daylight saving time change not european. Then give americans time during day to play the missing time, and the europeans should then play late night. Put on top the people in Asian switched daytime play to nightplay. But In Europe we lost the game for up to 8 to 9 hours. And nothing happent yet

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Trebor View Post
    Considering this problem does not effect those of us in North America how can you justify your comment? For those affected this isn't a trivial problem but a major screw up that other players and not Gree have had to develop a work around for. Where is Gree btw, taking the weekend off because it's a holiday?

Gree as WARNED about potential issues plus the holiday weekend but they chose to IGNORE these concerns in typical fashion because people were still willing to put up with these problems.

Personally those affected and their respective factions should receive no less then 2000 gold or more 50 or less is a slap in the face IMHO.
    Modern War
    IOS - Agent Orange - ID 863 440 860
    Free player
    Playing since 11/08/2011
    Level 240+

Android - Agent Orange -ID 179 321 004
    Free Player since 7/18/12
    Level 33+

War of Nations - Agent Orange - Quit the game
    Free Player since 5/30/13