More free gold gree, thanks

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: More free gold gree, thanks

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count

More free gold gree, thanks

Day light savings in the uk and surprise surprise the world domination button in the top corner is not working properly, no war options ....

Edit: no surprise it's messed up on cc aswell...

Ha Mitch your right, I didn't even notice that all my cash building timers were frozen ... :s
    Last edited by Chilli!; 03-31-2013 at 01:34 AM.

Post Count
    Also in the UK. All my money buildings have counters at 0:00 yet can't collect. My campaign window says campaign ends in 0:00. My energy is stuck at 2/2310 so can't do missions. What's going on?? This is prime time for me to earn WD points while America sleeps. WTF??

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    Same here. Add in health not increased since about 2 in morning, nor has stamina, all. Buildings showing 0.00 and no money to collect and also no war option. Small faction. I am in had managed to get into top 1000, but guess, since we have lost 7 hours or so, that will have changed. What a shambles. Have spent fair amount of gold to get 3 man faction as far up as we can, and to be honest everyone getting 50 gold will not compensate for this, as we have used 5 vaults of gold between us so far. (just checked and KA is the same).
    Last edited by Killer_Elite; 03-31-2013 at 01:39 AM.

Lurker
    Post Count
    Same here so we are now just inside the Top 25 and i cant score points, It was bad enough at the begining with 6-8 hours not scoring now this.
    Players on my team buying vaults and not getting them, if we drop out of top 25 this is grees fault

Post Count
    I've put a ticket in. Hopefully I'll get a response before the battle for Azerbaijan in 2018.

Lurker
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by mitch1029 View Post
    I've put a ticket in. Hopefully I'll get a response before the battle for Azerbaijan in 2018.
    Has anyone noticed that the upgrades are all over the place? Currently upgrading 3 in cc, I'm leader of a top 100 faction and this is costing us big time....