Loss that should have been a win

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Loss that should have been a win

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count

Loss that should have been a win

How the hell does a faction mate have 105 k atk and another has 83 k atk and they lose to a 71k player. I am sick of this, what is the reason for this. Lost of people use gold just to lose to weaker players.

Banned
    Post Count
    I had it happen to one of my guys as well. I thought he may have been mistaken, but now I'm not so sure. If only he had 'capped it.

Post Count
    My 90k lost vs. 50k def. Welcome to the new and all improved battle algorithm.

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    I am so sick of gree and its glitches, when will we ever get a stable game. I might come off as whiny, but when money that we earned is wasted, i become boiling mad. Fluctuations are a thing of the past, but is this the tradeoff.

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Is it to do with our skill points? I have over 100 skill points in attack and find I can usually beat people with up to 25% better DEF than my attack.
    So someone with all their points in DEF could be boosted enough to be unbeatable by players nearly double their strength?
    Would be interesting to hear the official answer for it though.

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    One of my mates had an opponent covered by ~80k and lost. Took a screen shot and sent a ticket.

Post Count

Same here!!!

This started happening to me after the last update. I have sent 2 tickets and screen pics clearly showing I had a higher attack than the other guys defence in the vs screen and it said I lost even though it clearly showed that I won.

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    This is happening to most of my faction mates as well. You are so awesome, GREEd!

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Too bad a boycott will never work, there needs to be a better way for gree to realize that things like this is unacceptable.

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    18 of my faction mates are having this issue as well. One even lost 4 in a row reporting that the battle results screen showed him having an attack score between 20 k and 45 k greater than the players he was losing to. He was our factions biggest gold spender and is now going to sit the rest of the event out. We are done for now. I hate being negative, but it looks like the only thing we can count on is to not be able to count on anything in this game.

Post Count
    This is an ongoing issue and I have notied it for the past week or so. Varies but the most I have experienced is about 50K difference, and wouldn't you know that was a loss when if was on 33 of 35 of battles without a loss on heroic level 9...coincidence?

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    Happened to me as well in this WD event. Had never happened before. Beat the guy 8 times in a row by 30K. Then lost three in a row even though I still out scored him by the same 30K. Decided to find a new target. I hope this doesnt continue.

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    +1.... Just happened to me 3 times in a row, completely out scored opponent yet still a loss. Utter bllsht.

On the bright side... Atleast I'm getting screwed tonight
    Last edited by Chilli!; 03-29-2013 at 04:44 PM.

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    It happened to me too.
    MW 484-382-054
    (in game name pancake)

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    I sent in a ticket. Please take note that in the last two days I left nice messages about how I like Gree.

Oh if I just add 20K defense I'm in the ballpark.
    Last edited by britton; 03-29-2013 at 06:11 PM. Reason: additional information