Thread: Battle List issue

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count

How to correct daylight saving issue in emergency

*** On iPhones / iPads - Instructions:

In "General->Date Time" set:

- Set Automatically "OFF"
    - Set Timezone to "New York"

Time should show around 4:57 (its 9:57 in UK)

This did NOT return the gold I lost while attacking.

Lurker
    Post Count

Lost gold on 3 accounts

I have lost gold on my account and my 2 sons accounts. Nt been able to connect for a number of hours. Losing out place in the ranking of the world domination event. Not a happy set of payers

Lurker
    Post Count

Losing battles on world domination event

I have lost many battle on the event, but the stats do not add up. My attack was over 46,000 the rivals defence was less than 45,000 but I lost the attack.

So far lost over 100 gold on battles but the winning stats just don't add up.

Lurker
    Post Count

same problems

Quote Originally Posted by admin View Post
    We've had reports from players who cannot access the battle list. This is impacting some players on Android devices. The fix is in process and will be available in the app store soon.
    every battle same problems appears many difficulties for Android Player,slow server,matching issues,medpacks gives 3 hits instead of 4 etc...
    Gree Team you have to fix this issues fast before going to a new battle
    Desert Fox

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Private Ryan View Post
    I'm iOS and can't get on! It's a joke!!

740 973 999
    iOS here as well and same issue! Keeps saying " you need to be in a faction to participate" or " server error " or " if you want this fixed please pay $99.99"....ok well not the last one but, I was waiting for it! Lmao so glad I quit spending alot of money on this! My house, wife and kids are also so happy
    If you don't get it.....you don't get it!

Post Count
    Ps: Could the dog possibly jump over the fox just once? Thanks.
    Now THAT is funny. LOL

Post Count

I don't have this problem, but...

The problem I do run into during WD events, is when I go to attack an enemy, it will sometimes say, "Updating server" or something to that effect, or my favorite one is, and don't quote me word for word, "You must be in a faction to attack this player"...it doesn't do this for the enemies entire roster, but it is usually the players with a higher alliance count.

Lurker
    Post Count

Exclamation gold bonus

We've had reports from players who cannot access the battle list. This is impacting some players on Android devices. The fix is in process and will be available in the app store soon.
    I'd 300 487 266
    Been given 2 gold bonuses for being a regular player but it doesn't add to my supply. Can anyone help.

Lurker
    Post Count

Hi i can't access the border control complex on the critical intel mission, is there anything i can do?

Banned
    Post Count
    i was not get 4 hits

Lurker
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Stevieb View Post
    I have lost many battle on the event, but the stats do not add up. My attack was over 46,000 the rivals defence was less than 45,000 but I lost the attack.

So far lost over 100 gold on battles but the winning stats just don't add up.
    That could be because you are reading your alliance attack points, what if the opponent has a unit increasing defence by 10%.faction bonuses, building defence levels, and the tricky one skill points stacked on defence ?

Lurker
    Post Count
    I thought in the post battle stats include all bonus items, still ave no reply from gree support on my missing 150 gold.

Consistent Contributor
    Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count

Great

Glad to see the fix.

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    Yeah I had the same problems. also looking to add daily members for faction or a camper with over 100k defense +/-
    Ally Me: 248-590-845
    283-617-512

Banned
    Post Count
    What about players in new factions who didnt' get rewards based on the changes that Gree did in banning hackers. How does one get the prize when others who remained in faction got prize that was due?