Health regen bonus is NOT working

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Health regen bonus is NOT working

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count

Health regen bonus is NOT working

15% from faction + 20% from the LTQ unit should = 35% faster. I see NO difference. What the heck?

Verbose Veteran
    Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    Yeah mine says + 5%. I think that unit we all earned has added 20% instead of taking it away!! Some can only get one extra hit before war ends. Not good.

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Well mine is +8

Banned
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by bahighroller View Post
    15% from faction + 20% from the LTQ unit should = 35% faster. I see NO difference. What the heck?
    You've got it wrong. It's working fine. See: http://www.funzio.com/forum/showthre...th-Regen-Bonus

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Well in real actual practice it is not working. I might actually be gaining health slower than last event

Steady Scribe
    Post Count

Health regain is working just fine

Quote Originally Posted by bahighroller View Post
    Well in real actual practice it is not working. I might actually be gaining health slower than last event
    It's the only thing that seams to be working. Health regaining nicely.

Post Count
    i had already 2 health regen units in Egypt, also the same amount of fraction boost, after this event its 3 units but i see also no differenxe to Egypt.

I know about the display issue bug so I calculated myself
    Health regen time = (1 - 0.26) x (1 - 0.30) x (1 - 0.20) x (1 - 0.20) = 0,3315

could it be that if you own an DEADLY BRIDGE JUMPER and a ELITE BRIDGE JUMPER that only one of them works ???

anyone else this setup ?

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    Mines not either. +20% from bridge jumper infantry piece not showing up Nywhere....

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    i won two 20% health regens one for he bridge jumper and another in heroic mode plus faction health bonus and they arent working am only getting usual no bonus 6 free hits

Post Count
    They work on all three of my accounts so it just sounds like all of you are mistaken. Please stop posting these types of issues without first ensuring that there is an actual problem.

A way to test is to start with a full health bar, then attack someone, then press Power Attack and see how long it says until you have a full health bar. Take that number and divide it by 25. Then take all of your boosts and multiply them by themselves. 1*.7*.8*.8*.74= .3312.

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Mine is defintely working. Now i love that limited time quest

Post Count
    I did the calculation myself see above... Anyway how many hits do you get in per war. Starting right at the beginning ?

Post Count
    Yeah they are working fine. Some people just suck at math.

Post Count
    Mine is working fine. Don't look at what the profile says. Got an extra attack because of it.
    MW Name: Bigus
    "I have a wife, you know. You know what she's called? She's called... 'Incontinentia'... Incontinentia Buttocks"

Alpha NPI Legacy

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    I don't need to do fancy math or bamboozle people with calculations to know if my health regen bonus is working or not.

I was getting 6 hits start to finish in a battle on all previous WD events 4 hits then regens to two more b4 the end.

I won 2 x 20% health regen bonuses and still only getting 6 free hits does that not make any sense to you?

so don't tell me not to post about things not working do u see my account? no

Just to add am having issues in general in this event one of my accounts wont connect at all the the other that the health bonus isnt working on is having glitchy issues so am going to put it down to that and hopefully when things settle i will see a difference. if not i will send a ticket in
    Last edited by Fedup; 03-29-2013 at 03:03 PM.