Connection Issues: We're Working On These Now - Page 15

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 15 of 26 FirstFirst ... 5131415161725 ... LastLast

Thread: Connection Issues: We're Working On These Now

Banned
    Post Count

Not an android user

I am not an android user...I still cannot connect... Not just an android problem.

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    with this issue taking so long, how can we even catch up? I am leader and DL, I am the strongest and I cannot help
    the team, those who can get on and they keep emailing me with updates. we are so behind now it is not worth continuing
    our journey, just like everything else, this is just icing on top of the worst cake I have ever had! War needs to be
    stopped and tried next weekend!! Besides this is Easter after all, why the heck would anyone schedule event with
    a holiday?? STUPID STUPID STUPID computer geeks do not know how to read a calender?
    Last edited by ardiamonds; 03-29-2013 at 02:56 PM. Reason: mispelling

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    Over two hours since any update on this. I take that to mean there is no updated information yet. Those still in game noticed the timer stopped. We are deeply concerned you will not be able to fix this without a full on update....if at all. I hope that's not the case; and I hope you can fix it soon. Our faction and others are being harmed irreparably by this faltering on the Friday before an Easter holiday in which many of our players won't be participating much at all. Please at least keep some information coming. We are all on the edge of our seats here. Thanks in advance.

Lurker
    Post Count

Player id

I don't think it is too much to ask for an update, games will have glitches but if you can give us some form of update that would be appreciated.

Player ID: 794473247
    Device: iPhone 4
    Client: MWIOS
    Client Version: 3.6
    Client Build: 360.0

Steady Scribe
    Post Count

Update please?

Glad you found androids battle list problem but how about the connection issues? Can we at least get some sort of update regarding this? We deserve the same communication that you expect from us. You asked for player Id's and there's 20 pages of them. How about you afford us the same respect and at least acknowledge that you understand our frustrations and are still working on the problem. Thank you and that is all.

Can't Connect

I can't connect either using an iPod. Can't access the app to get my user ID#, but my screen name is Canon Shooter

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    we need update for update!!!

Lurker
    Post Count

Connection Issues

Quote Originally Posted by CJ54 View Post
    Hey all, we're aware of the connection issues and the engineers are working on that right now. We WILL have a fix out as soon as possible.

We're also investigating the reported matching issues, and the blank WD battle lists Android-side, and will have fixes for those asap as well.

EDIT: It would help us greatly if people reporting connection issues here in the forums could post their player ID in this thread. Thank you.
    Can't post the player ID without having access to pull it.

Steady Scribe
    Post Count

Salt in the wounds...

I just got an update from the app saying that I have been raided...thanks GREE, can I defend myself now please?? I expect some gold for this!!

unhappy

Already at the last battle it was like several hours without being able to play today is the same, already 5 hours without being able to access the game, you must reset the counters to zero and resume after

Post Count

This competition is ruined

Quote Originally Posted by Pfanning19 View Post
    I agree 100% and for only people having the issue not everyone in the game and QUICK!

Player ID: 451109567
    Device ID: a5a62a3ada63e7f501503ccec3c270f98391e86f
    Device: iPad 2 (WiFi)
    This has not just spoilt it for the player who are out but also for the ones still in!

Having connection issues

Taylor. Id. 368 076 278

Consistent Contributor Charles of the PFJ's Avatar
    Post Count
    several of my faction members can also not get on line. Abu Nazem 654-928-776 being one, when will this be sorted by CJ?

Lurker
    Post Count
    Fallen Angel 279904516

Not impressed at all Green considering the amount of money I've spent
    Last edited by Azrael'; 03-29-2013 at 03:08 PM.

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Cannot connect from iPod touch 701290544