Suggestion - Skill Point Resets

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: Suggestion - Skill Point Resets

Post Count

Arrow Suggestion - Skill Point Resets

I think that at least one Skill Point Reset should be offered per account. Gree could even charge gold for it. But taking into consideration things like miss-clicks, poorly placed points, and mistakes made early on - I believe that every player deserves at least one second chance. The opportunity for a little added customization could provide some more enjoyment to a lot of players as well.

The KING of Camping
    586-642-292. The only thing better than playing Crime City, is playing it beneath the crimson sunset.

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Sunsets View Post
    I think that at least one Skill Point Reset should be offered per account. Gree could even charge gold for it. But taking into consideration things like miss-clicks, poorly placed points, and mistakes made early on - I believe that every player deserves at least one second chance. The opportunity for a little added customization could provide some more enjoyment to a lot of players as well.
    50 more levels have just opened up (200-250).

That's another 150 skill points available. I think this means its even less likely Gree will allow skill point resets in the future.
    Transtech Hijinks Event - http://www.funzio.com/forum/showthre...Building-Event
    Dockside Mill Madness - http://www.funzio.com/forum/showthre...ide-Mill-Event
    Pagoda Pandamonium - http://www.funzio.com/forum/showthre...da-Pandamonium

I am the danger. A guy opens his door and gets shot, and you think that of me? No. I am the one who knocks!

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Beardy View Post
    50 more levels have just opened up (200-250).

That's another 150 skill points available. I think this means its even less likely Gree will allow skill point resets in the future.
    True. But I think they'd add it in if they realized how much money they could make off of it

The KING of Camping
    586-642-292. The only thing better than playing Crime City, is playing it beneath the crimson sunset.

Post Count
    Also, the game keeps changing so that a wise decision 12months ago might completely screw you over in the future. With stat inflation, it looks like any points allocated to attack/defense will soon be worthless. 1200 energy has always been enough for me, but soon they might have jobs that cost far more than that.
    Quote Originally Posted by murf View Post
    Dippy, may be a little harsh in this thread, but he's right...
    Still mad at Bostick.

I'll be back when the moderation is reasonable. Enjoy the forum you created, Gree.

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Dipstik View Post
    Also, the game keeps changing so that a wise decision 12months ago might completely screw you over in the future. With stat inflation, it looks like any points allocated to attack/defense will soon be worthless. 1200 energy has always been enough for me, but soon they might have jobs that cost far more than that.
    Exactly my point Dipstik. With a constantly evolving game, players' strategies will need to evolve as well. By refusing to allow us even one reset, Gree is severely limiting the use of any real strategy.

If it's added as an in-game feature though, I would recommend it either costing in-game cash or gold, combined with at least a 30-day cooldown to prevent abuse. Since anyone could use it, or pay to use it, it wouldn't be giving anyone an unfair advantage either.

The KING of Camping

Consistent Contributor erik41141's Avatar
    Post Count
    Stat Reset allowed once per month. Either gold or money or it its free make it once per 3 months. Or do what they do with the modifiers after 100 but rework the system so it actually becomes an aspect in the game
    KA [Erik]- Level 102
    Crime City [Erik]- Level 83, IPH 559,409 | 92,788 ATK / 115,828 DEF | 422 Mafia
    Jobs Completed:4980 / Fights W:4756 L: 2880 / Robberies W:16,035 L:380

ID: 630-642-778

Syndicate: Dingbats (DBS)
    Just Dingin' Arround

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Sunsets View Post
    Why don't you submit these little ideas to support? Let us all know what they tell you.

RIP Henry Hill Jr. (June 11, 1943 – June 12, 2012)

Post Count
    Aye - I put way too much into energy. Would prefer to reallocate as attack if I could. Oh we'll :-)

Prominent Poet
    Post Count
    size, you'll be glad you did it the way you did. Long term attack points are useless, and energy is looking likely to be king in the near future.
    74xxxxx/47xxxxx
    IPH: $39xxxxxx

Proud owner of the XM Sniper Rifle & the .50 cal Garter Pistol

823 731 311
    292 501 770
    874 599 885

Banned
    Post Count
    They changed the game many times and messed up people's long term strategies. So they should offer one reset for everyone

Banned
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by thevlad View Post
    They changed the game many times and messed up people's long term strategies. So they should offer one reset for everyone
    They didn't mess up anything, you did. Long term strategies should take into account change and you failed to do this.

Therefore they should not offer a reset option.

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Grimmy11 View Post
    They didn't mess up anything, you did. Long term strategies should take into account change and you failed to do this.

Therefore they should not offer a reset option.
    Donotfeedthetroll.jpg
    Quote Originally Posted by murf View Post
    Dippy, may be a little harsh in this thread, but he's right...
    Still mad at Bostick.

I'll be back when the moderation is reasonable. Enjoy the forum you created, Gree.

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Plumbernick9 View Post
    Why don't you submit these little ideas to support? Let us all know what they tell you.
    They usually just give me some generic boring response, so I don't bother anymore. I'd rather the idea get a little forum popularity and have CJ read it here

The KING of Camping