Who's looking forward to the Battle of China?

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: Who's looking forward to the Battle of China?

Consistent Contributor OwainCymro's Avatar
    Post Count

Talking Who's looking forward to the Battle of China?

I know I am! So, who is excited for an on-going battle for points over the next couple of days? And no whining please, I've seen enough crying over GREE in this forum over the last few weeks..

Post Count
    Not me... I am not participating... I am excited about spending it with family and friends! See.. I'm not whining!
    Misfits Island

Articulate Author Meta Rage Trollbot's Avatar
    Post Count
    Eh, I may check in a few times on Saturday.

Consistent Contributor OwainCymro's Avatar
    Post Count
    That's a good answer and has fair reasoning! I hope you enjoy that time with your family! But what does your factio think of this?

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    I'm not excited like I normally would be. Going to be stressful weekend to keep all my commitments.
    MW: 687 187 029
    MW: 493 124 485

KA: 387 537 422
    KA: 710 265 070

Steady Scribe Some Random Clown's Avatar
    Post Count
    We are in coast mode this weekend. I got some guys that are going to be on but not even close to half the team. No gold will be spent thats for sure. Although I'll be interested in seeing the action on Monday morning to see who makes a last second dive for points.
    Some Random Clowns
    506 627 210

"Don't join some other random clowns faction, Join the real 'Some Random Clowns' faction today!"

We've merged!
    SRC is now a Farm team for "The Shades" faction. SRC is now for people wanting to play faction LTQs.

Lurker
    Post Count

Timing

It's going to be interesting to see who comes out on top this time. With the Easter holiday and Good Friday, a lot of the factions will not have the big guns to support them. Another iron in the fire is that Kingdom Age is launching it's first guild war at the same time. Time management between both wars will be a strain not to mention your pocket book if you purchase gold or gems for some. Regardless, just have fun and enjoy the weekend whether its with friends and family or your online friends during these two events.