Gold sale better on KA

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: Gold sale better on KA

Steady Scribe
    Post Count

Gold sale better on KA

Very disappointed to see that KA has a 40% gold sale on for their 'faction' war, whilst Modern War is only 20%. Would have been nice to have been treated the same as gold spenders in that game, but guess Gree assume we will spend anyway.

Post Count
    We had a 40% sale for our first war too. So did CC. Stop complaining, since it's not different than what happened here.
    Add me before I get banned again for harassing the mods.
    Modern War: Ginger Lvl 80 ID#: 128 150 570 & Lvl 194 ID#: 643 379 083

Lurker
    Post Count
    speaking of gold, i tried to buy 19.99 worth for 240 gold 5 days ago and it came out of my itunes account but wasnt credited in MW. have emailed gree 3 times now with no reply and put more money on s oi could build my composite factory for the next battle. how long do they usuall take to reply?? im getting really mad as this is 20$ and almost a week with no answer

Banned
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by schnarr84 View Post
    speaking of gold, i tried to buy 19.99 worth for 240 gold 5 days ago and it came out of my itunes account but wasnt credited in MW. have emailed gree 3 times now with no reply and put more money on s oi could build my composite factory for the next battle. how long do they usuall take to reply?? im getting really mad as this is 20$ and almost a week with no answer
    2-8weeks it depends,

Banned
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Killer_Elite View Post
    Very disappointed to see that KA has a 40% gold sale on for their 'faction' war, whilst Modern War is only 20%. Would have been nice to have been treated the same as gold spenders in that game, but guess Gree assume we will spend anyway.
    My goodness, but the KA "marks", err "customers"; silly me, are less addicted. Therefore, they require more grooming, than do HARDCORE addicts.

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by schnarr84 View Post
    If you repeatedly put in tickets it slows down response time for your issue. If you submit a ticket Monday, Tuesday, and Wednesday, they'll ignore the first two as though you'd only put in the ticket on Wednesday. You can keep yourself last in line forever if you like.