Page 1 of 3 123 Last

Knights & Dragons: How do I reset my game?

Hey, very important question. How do you reset the game to where I start over from scratch?

I am very far in the game, Level 56 but I believe as far as I am I have made a terrible mistake that I cannot come back from I fused two of my 3 best characters together in high hopes of getting an even better character (Infernal Lord level 45 and Rocfeather level 40) which I didnt I ended up getting a snakeskin level 36! My other best character WAS a swamp shaman level 50 but I had lost that during a bug which NONE OF GREE HAVE CARED ABOUT RESPONDING TOO (1 weeks ago -_-). So I literally have nothing to work with except a lvl 25 bone harvester

I just need to restart all together, any ideas how to?

I think you'll find that starting over is just going to leave you even more in the hole. Sometimes a fresh start can feel right because it.eliminates any reminders of our mistakes. However starting over will just be another mistake as you will loose everything you have left. Just start fresh, your still a decent level. Go farm some lower level maps and try to fuse a passable armor. Heck even crius is pretty easy to get the ingredients for. 3 knights in. rius is better than three knights in the crap they start you with at level 1.

All that said, I am also interested in a method for resetting. So of anyone knows one please do share.
    DON'T
    PANIC

I was told it is not possible, can only load the game once on each device. But if there is a way to reset I would like to know as we'll. I was told by gree that then can switch your account from one device to another tho.
    Last edited by Newbish; 03-28-2013 at 05:28 PM.

Newbish
    lvl 117
    XBB-NGR-GFD

Quote Originally Posted by Newbish View Post
    I was told it is not possible, can only load the game once on each device. But if there is a way to reset I would like to know as we'll. I was told by gree that then can switch your account from one device to another tho.
    It's impossible. You need another device.
    Long Live the Knights,

Sam

nope do system reset and reset internal code i have i phone 4 and have done it twice however the new update has totaly screwed my game it will not load if uninstall update freeze wtf

Thumbs up Its not IMPOSSIBLE..

Okay for the original poster of this question yes you can restart your entire game im not sure if it works the same on iphone but i am on android and its very simple. Step 1 Open the Task Manager thing which can typically be shortkeyed by holding down the button that looks like an arrow or in other words the Back Button. Step 2 from Task Manager select the tab at the top called Downloaded and scroll down and find the app Knights and Dragons, beside it it will say Uninstall, DO NOT DO THIS! instead click on the app itself and it should open and show you the data and storage options, scroll down and youll see CLEAR CACHE and CLEAR DATA select CLEAR DATA and it will prompt you to be sure you want to do this, afterwards you should have to update and then all of it should be erased, if this does not work for you im sorry but i do this with all my games whenever i get sick of where i am il just clear data and restart and try to best myself from the last game, it works for me i hope it helps! and for those who say impossible i DARE you to try it then..

^that never works for me.

On Android, if I want to start again in K&D I have to remove all traces of the game from my device, reboot, change my device's android i.d., reboot again, then use a fresh/different google account to install the game -> start tutorial

Any other method just puts me back to wherever I was in the game.

On my iphone it's even easier, just remove k&d then change the mac address of the device, reboot and reinstall k&d, complete tutorial, finally return mac address to original value and continue playing

Its not worth it, and im sure you would waste even more time rebuilding from the bottom. The main downfall I see is your flow of cash. Restarting with fountains doesn't sound fun no matter what you lost. Just start farming all the low levels again. Your 1 piece of armour left should let you do many easy stages to get rresources back. Seeing how you will still only get hit 2-4s mainly.

Ther is one way. Change/fake your udid

trying to figure out how to reset my htc one and start again tried resetting to factory settings tried contracting gree still waiting to hear back from them im a paying customer can anyone help me out

Quote Originally Posted by dazza1 View Post
    trying to figure out how to reset my htc one and start again tried resetting to factory settings tried contracting gree still waiting to hear back from them im a paying customer can anyone help me out
    There is no reset. Game account is linked to device ID. Only options are:
    - get another device and start your new game there
    - mess around with your device in such a way that the game thinks its another device (change that device ID; might mess up anything else that keys on device ID)
    Don't expect help from Gree. If you don't like the state of your account because of mistakes you've made, they'd prefer you to gem/spend your way to a good state instead of start over.
    Android: GM of casual guild Macross (former Majestic member), mostly farming screenshots for the wiki now.
    Line-ID: marco-knd
    Still usable epics: Forgestone+/Ravage/Necro/Druid, Specter/Komodo
    if "boss fight is close" then "insert miss at the last moment" end
    Topic containing the all important armor etc. spreadsheet: http://www.funzio.com/forum/showthre...Administration

Two words: Not possible.

Not that i know of, but i've been playing this game for so long and i never found any option to reset. If you really want to start from scratch, buy another device and start fresh and new there. I know that its hard to move on about the mistakes we do and just wanted to forget all of it, starting new isn't the best solution in this. If i were you, just continue, and just learn from your mistakes.
    IGN: Prototype, Guild Master
    Level 120+
    My Code: XBB-MZR-HRN
    K/D Ratio: 2,620/913
    Revenge Wins/Shutdowns: 140/943

Guild Name: Living Legends
    Guild level: 22

"True warriors doesn't fight for rewards but for tough challenges that awaits"
    "Strength is nothing without courage"

Question Devastated & Confused 😕

Im wondering if someone here could maybe help please?..

My questions similar though the other way around,
    my game data has accidentally been deleted and im hoping
    there is a way to retrieve this as i will be absolutely
    devastated if i cant after months and months of building
    up my knights and armours and so on.

P.s im also very new to using a forum and hope that im
    posting correctly etc..

Thanks in advance for any help or suggestions
    would be very much appreciated

Quote Originally Posted by GERS-PRINCESS View Post
    Im wondering if someone here could maybe help please?..

My questions similar though the other way around,
    my game data has accidentally been deleted and im hoping
    there is a way to retrieve this as i will be absolutely
    devastated if i cant after months and months of building
    up my knights and armours and so on.

P.s im also very new to using a forum and hope that im
    posting correctly etc..

Thanks in advance for any help or suggestions
    would be very much appreciated
    As in you were messing around in your device's settings and accidently hit delete data?
    Or you came back to the game and all of sudden everything was gone?

In the first case, you are possibly borked. But you can try deleting the game and downloading it again which SHOULD load your data from funzio's servers from the last time it saved. You might lose a little progress but SHOULD get most of it back. Pleasse note I say SHOULD, not guaranteed but best shot.

In second case, try hard starting your device, then reopen game, SHOULD fix it. If it doesn't then try the procedure above ie. delete/redownload.

Sorry but that's all I've got for actions you can take other than submitting a ticket to Gree and waiting (and waiting, and waiting) until they get back to you.
    Level 50 and rising 50+ welcome
    currently 27/33 members
    8% Spirit/8% Water/9% Fire/8% Earth/9% Air

Quote Originally Posted by JonS52 View Post
    As in you were messing around in your device's settings and accidently hit delete data?
    Or you came back to the game and all of sudden everything was gone?

In the first case, you are possibly borked. But you can try deleting the game and downloading it again which SHOULD load your data from funzio's servers from the last time it saved. You might lose a little progress but SHOULD get most of it back. Pleasse note I say SHOULD, not guaranteed but best shot.

In second case, try hard starting your device, then reopen game, SHOULD fix it. If it doesn't then try the procedure above ie. delete/redownload.

Sorry but that's all I've got for actions you can take other than submitting a ticket to Gree and waiting (and waiting, and waiting) until they get back to you.
    Thanks!! Actually what happened is I've been playing K&D on my iPhone for sometime now and tonight my son downloaded it onto his own iPhone and as we use the same iTunes account it automatically took him straight into my game, without thinking i asked him to delete the game from his phone, when i then opened the game on my phone to play it had restarted me from the beginning