Need certain level for LTQ?

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: Need certain level for LTQ?

Banned
    Post Count

Need certain level for LTQ?

Hi everyone,
    I'm lv 25 and do not see the LTQ. Is there a level requirement to see them?

Post Count
    I'm all wondering that as well. Level 10 and definitely don't see it!
    Im pretty sure it depends what map the quest is on.

Post Count
    Your hero strength and energy bar wouldn't even be enough to probably take more than a couple stabs and be empty let alone damage the mob enough to make it worth your while.

Level up responsibly. But, this one is out of your league. Enjoy your break before the Guild wars.
    Knights & Dragons
    My Code: XBB - HBY - YPD
    Level 101

Lurker
    Post Count
    I've only played ka for about a month and a half but I have seen some weird stuff with the ltq. I know it is based on the maps but some I have been able to do and others I have gotten like the day before they end. I power leveled from about level 15-30 just to try and participate and now this one I can't even though I'm level 33-34? On bound by honor the first full ltq I was able to participate in I beat level 25-26 and got a 900 a/d unit: it took me a day and a half to beat that particular level. I closed out to let my energy recharge and when I went to do the next lvl I was started back at the one I just beat and the unit was gone from my inventory. I wrote a ticket but the response I got after the event was over was to reinstall or that I was using and old version and I had updated as soon as it was available. Sorry for the rant but I feel ur pain I just wanna take part and have a shot to get the units everyone else is getting.

Post Count
    Ok, here's how I'm going to explain this:

I am level 151 with 168 Hero Strength & Cupid's Bow 85. I hit each of the weakest enemies in newest LTQ for roughly 200-255. I have to triple hit (91 energy per hit + 21 dmg counter) them to kill them at their HP of ~470 and I can kill 5 with an energy bar of 1,600.

Let's use you now. You're level 34, let's assume your Hero Strength is 45 and your best weapon is 25. You have an energy bar that is probably ~600. So you can muster in maybe 4 hits of let's say 60? You have taken down half of their energy and used practically your whole energy bar.

Here's how this gets played out:

1. Would you be willing to spend 5x the Gems if not more than me to finish? Yes, 5x.
    2. Would you call this unfair on the forum because it's not tailored to you?
    3. Would you accept this explanation as the basis for why you don't have access to the LTQ, since it alleviates all headaches from Gree Support over whining that "it's too tough".

Seriously. This isn't hard to figure out.

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    I think the tiered system of LTQ/E's is great. At lvl 58, I look forward to 'graduating' to Heroic Mode, and I kinda wish new LTQ levels opened up at, say, 100, then 125, 150, etc. it would be like leveling up in an MMO in order to learn a new spell/attack, get epic gear, or be able to access certain raid content. A little bit of that anticipation is missing from this game for me, IMHO.

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Boudicca View Post
    I think the tiered system of LTQ/E's is great. At lvl 58, I look forward to 'graduating' to Heroic Mode, and I kinda wish new LTQ levels opened up at, say, 100, then 125, 150, etc. it would be like leveling up in an MMO in order to learn a new spell/attack, get epic gear, or be able to access certain raid content. A little bit of that anticipation is missing from this game for me, IMHO.
    Here's your tier: Just level and come on up so you can play the LTQ'S and stop griping. But, you'll be playing with the big boys then and I'm sure you will hate the environment. There is no turning around at that point.

But, I'm sure you'll do fine, right? Those LTQ rewards will ensure your safety.
    Last edited by jonny0284; 03-28-2013 at 08:06 AM.

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Haha, no griping here. I'm looking forward to swimming with the whales!

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by jonny0284 View Post
    Here's your tier: Just level and come on up so you can play the LTQ'S and stop griping. But, you'll be playing with the big boys then and I'm sure you will hate the environment. There is no turning around at that point.

But, I'm sure you'll do fine, right? Those LTQ rewards will ensure your safety.
    Yes if you consider being in the middle of a thousands of Whales with no harpoon gun. Sounds pretty safe to me..LOL

KA: 630-568-270

Post Count
    First you must become one.

KA: 630-568-270

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Have you heard of the old saying, "Be careful what you wish for, you just might get it"

Banned
    Post Count
    Ugh, looks like I forgot one really redundant question to add to the FAQ's

Edit: It has now been added, just forward people to the FAQ's
    Last edited by GreenGuru; 03-28-2013 at 11:33 AM.