Luck be a Lady - Page 2

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Luck be a Lady

Post Count
    I don't believe so. I also got the popup but deleted and chaulked it up to be adverts. After seeing this post I downloaded from the App store and played to level 3, opened CC and got my prize.

Iphone platform, if it matters.

Banned
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Ghost Recon View Post
    Too bad our item was half the strength of this one

Go ahead and download Jackpot Slots. If you don't get the item, just email support. I had to email them for the General's Assault Rifle back in Modern War.
    i have make that last time and don't work sry.. support answer me i need to wait the popup..

Banned
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by (CCK) Cam View Post
    Is there different tiers for this item?
    yeah thta what support told me..

Post Count
    Cross promotions only apply to those that Gree designates as available participants. Up to them who is eligible. If you get the splash then you're eligible. If not, then you're not.

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    That's not necessarily true, I haven't received a cross promo splash since MW, but I still got the item from monster quest and the sword form K&D. I just wait till I know it's live download and play till 3 and send a ticket in, I had the biggest problem with hardened shotgun, but eventually got it. The sword took less then 24 hours, from the time I sent ticket to the time it was in my inventory.
    Granted, I have heard of a few that said support told them they're inelligable for the item, so not sure what that's about.
    So if you didn't get it then I would recommend trying, can't hurt and it doesn't take long to get to level 3.
    I'm gonna try this one right now and I'll post back results.

Consistent Contributor Ghost Recon's Avatar
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by NTM View Post
    i have make that last time and don't work sry.. support answer me i need to wait the popup..
    My situation was different. I was getting the pop up many times, just the reward wouldn't be given. The support thing is only for the people who see the popup AND haven't received the reward after doing the advertised stuff.
    Add Me
    Modern War: 184-453-105
    Crime City: 498-695-076

Post Count
    I saw this come across in Mw never in CC

Banned
    Post Count
    TIL that I can't write the word "dice" on the Syndicate forum wall. Dice, for FSM's sake!