Adding/Deleting Allies

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: Adding/Deleting Allies

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count

Adding/Deleting Allies

I've maxed out my allies in preparation for the C(o)K which would not have been my strategy pre-guilds at my level (prefering to fly under the radar), but if I decide, when possible, to pare down my allies so I can finish my BD or something, my questionis this:

When deleting allies, do they and their IDs stay on your list somehow and can easily be re-tapped? Or do you have to re-input their numbers and wait for responses? If the latter is the case, those of you who do this regularly, do you keep a list of your current allies for easy refills or do you farm the forum list for new numbers?

Cheers!

Post Count
    Most of the time I buy VIP status for 2h , and usually I get like 60-70 invites.
    So you found the God, huh? That's awesome.

Post Count
    Does deleting allies allow you to still fly under the radar? I've been seeing players with as little as 50 allies in my rivals list lately and many in the 100s. I'm at max allies.

KA ally code - 583-237-638

MW ally code - 861-947-758
    PvP 1 - #80, PvP 2 - #45, BfB - #33, PvP 3 - #25, BfG - #23, RfE - #27
    Whiskey Tango Foxtrot Leader *Retired*

Banned
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Kjctnorris View Post
    Does deleting allies allow you to still fly under the radar? I've been seeing players with as little as 50 allies in my rivals list lately and many in the 100s. I'm at max allies.
    Yes, it really helps. the 250-299 range seems to be optimal.

Post Count
    Boudicca - you have to manually re-enter ally codes and wait for a response.
    I am at 500 Allies, and I see down to the mid 200's, so to get off my radar (LoL), you would be safer going under 200...
    KA [DW] Angel 273-518-398
    MQ Nakor 683-670-209

Post Count
    Iīve seen a lot of players with max. allies but stats lower than mine. I do not understand the benefit of maxing out your allies if you canīt equip them with units, armor and weapons. Only thing that happens is that you are on the radar of the strong guys.

To get new allies, easiest way is to post your code on the internet and wait for requests. Every time I do I receive about 40-50 requests. You can then just accept them instead of typing lots of numbers by yourself.
    ID 941 689 850

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    When I post my ID online, the ally requests trickle in, usually a couple a day. But if you need to increase your ally count quickly get ready to workout your thumbs.

Post Count
    I purposely attack the players with lowest allies. I like to teach them a lesson they can't hide and not try to be so smart. Just because you have low allies it doesnt mean high allies cant see you. And you also get smashed in PVP LTQs.
    Nobody is safe

Banned
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Ms Pickles View Post
    I purposely attack the players with lowest allies. I like to teach them a lesson they can't hide and not try to be so smart. Just because you have low allies it doesnt mean high allies cant see you. And you also get smashed in PVP LTQs.
    you bully. I tend to target the people with the most money, or the best raidable buildings, regardless of allies.

Lurker
    Post Count
    When hunting for stones, I always attack from battle list randomly..if I'm feeling extra cautious, I definitely go for those 200-300 allies rivals