Superiority event is up! - Page 17

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 17 of 22 FirstFirst ... 71516171819 ... LastLast

Thread: Superiority event is up!

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Vertex View Post

The pop-up.
    Be advise to everyone who haven't played the LTQ on KA. You can get this Dominion Ultra Tank on Heroic mode only that means you gotta finish all the way to 30 again after you finish the first 30 normal mode...

Quote Originally Posted by Gambit12 View Post
    This is a false advertisement from Gree. They should add a word on Heroic mode for the Dominion Ultra Tank. They did this in MQ before & someone complained about it...
    KA - Officially Retired
    Former FUN member for 9 wars & 12th times in a row Conquest of Kings World Champions..!!!

Code:
     does anyone know  when this event will be ready for kindle for users I still don't have it :(

Steady Scribe
    Post Count

Only one unit with bonus?

So there is only one prize unit with bonus at level 14, right? It seems that is the only worthy unit if one can't get the ultra tank after 30 levels.

Post Count
    Thanks this is good info is there anyway we can we get the heroic mode list started with prizes Thanks. I'm still considering if its worth it to go past lvl 14.
    Last edited by sacromyces; 03-27-2013 at 07:18 AM.

Steady Scribe
    Post Count

Rare rewards with causality rates? WTH!

Dear Gree, please look at the Modified Fighter and Riptide Runner...no way these rewards should not be indestructible!

Post Count

Totally Agree

Quote Originally Posted by Chairman Han View Post
    So there is only one prize unit with bonus at level 14, right? It seems that is the only worthy unit if one can't get the ultra tank after 30 levels.
    Absolutely...get the health regen bonus, and then save on exp, in game cash, and units...

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    This is stupid I am out!! Im sorry that I got sucked in as much as I did. 40 guard towers for a brick that you get diuring a regular easy attack!!! really!!! Next event...

Post Count
    Losing units like crazy and trying to find buildings to raid near impossible at level 180.
    http://www.buzzfeed.com/theeclectic/...loves-cake-sm4

Derek of iDelph

iDelph faction code: 792-952-652

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by SilentWolf View Post
    Code:
     does anyone know  when this event will be ready for kindle for users I still don't have it :(
    One of my characters is on a fire....soooooo many tickets without answer....seems we will only get the epic boss events and the main events....the ammo crate and, now, the LTE, do not appear. Updating the app or reinstalling the app does not help.

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    If my math is correct, to get from level 24 to 30 on normal mode it would take 1669 stam at 3 min each, that's about 83 1/2 hours. Lol...if a free player started at level 24 the moment the event started they would not have time to finish!

Banned
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by camper killer View Post
    I am on 47 Guard Towers. this is gonna hurt people.
    I'd like to get those guard towers that take down enemy destroyers

Quote Originally Posted by Thief View Post
    Lol how do you know your on a LTQ? When you attack someones Supply Depot and ignore the 300k (10 times) you could get from them being overvault
    yeah, my heart hurts seeing soooo many cash buildings to raid too that are usually very hard to find

Post Count
    Yea, I saw the heroic mode thing and quite spending gold immediately. Big issues with the bridge jumper too, hope they get that resolved before the war begins since a slower regeneration rate just would not be acceptable after we have spent so much money buying the regeneration bonuses

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    14: Win 40 battles against opponents with 10 or more allies. Deadly bridge jumper. Ground. 237/95. +20% Health Regen. (Indestructible)

Is this +20% health regen for real or just a glitch?
    CC 737-064-089
    MW 849-862-601
    KA 470-164-811

Post Count
    Anti-camping program? Hero mode?? Are you kidding? This event can only complete without problems high lvl players...
    Non-Modern War player, War of Nations only!

Steady Scribe
    Post Count

Worst Idea Ever!!!

This LTE is bogus. Even if I wanted to spend gold to complete this event, this event would still take forever to complete, and I am just plain lazy. I'm out after getting past level 15 on my HLP account (lost 4k attack and 1.5k defense in the process). I'll continue with my LLP account if I have the patience.
    LazyJD & LazyJD Jr
    Member of Nelson's Victory in Modern War
    Member of Doomsmob in Crime City
    Member of Master Kingdom in Kingdom Age