Want to merge with smaller faction to break top 500

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: Want to merge with smaller faction to break top 500

Post Count

Want to merge with smaller faction to break top 500

Well, merging seems to be the best bet these days since recruitment is really tough. We are a good active, and friendly group but have lost a few of our strongest players to headhunting from top 100 teams. We are mostly free to light gold players with a few heavier gold players. We do not require gold to join, only be active daily players willing to donate regularly and be active in wars. We nearly broke to 500 in Brazil but have slipped lower in Greenland and Egypt thanks to poaching from other teams. You can see us on winners list as Southeastern Conference.

Here is what we offer:
    Health regen -14%
    Infantry defense +15%
    Ground Defense +10%
    Air defense +10%
    Sea Defense +5%
    Building defense +25%
    Guild Increase +14
    (about to buy building output +5% cash bonus)

We are looking to absorb a smaller faction, probably a lower ranked 1000 or even 4000 faction that is also hurting for members. Maybe together we can join forces to break into the top 500 or at least be far safer at staying in top 1,000.

Would prefer for you to join us but if your faction has better bonuses and can make room as officers for our top players that is an option. We can probably take anywhere from 4 to as many as 12 since some of our members have become a little less active recently and are not increasing their ally count or A/D scores enough and are liabilities.

We already have an online forum setup for forums, polls, databases, images, FAQ's and talking tips and strategy. We don't have mandatory daily donation requirements, but expect regular donations. On average players donate about $5 million a week. I average $2million a day.

As far as stats, the higher the better but hopefully at a minimum looking for 30K+ Attack & Defense score with a large ally count of at least 350 but preferably over 500 allies.

I am the leader and my stats are currently 66K Attack 78K Defense and 560K IPH.

Our faction code is 969 784 353

Talk it over with your faction. If you are small as in around 20 or so active players andjust can't see yourself getting out of top 4,000 or are a top 1,000 faction at risk of falling to the lower 4,000 group let's work together to make a new and much stringer faction capable of getting into the top 500 by cutting our dead weight and merging just the truly active players. I will try and check here daily so PM me and I can give you more details and a link to our online forum. But we need to act fact since the China war is starting in just a few days.

I know many of you are worried about mergers but that is the way recently and seems to be happening more frequently at all levels. Only looking for true Modern war fans that are really active daily players that have stats appropriate to their level. So if you are level 128 with 78 allies and only 10K A/D you are more a liability than help to any faction. If you have lost some good active players and your faction is about to completely dissolve then we can join together to become stronger.

Please contact me here by private message or just talk it over and send an invite code directly at 969 784 353 and reference this thread. I want to have all 34 spots filled out with active players by March 29th when China begins.
    Last edited by SEC; 03-26-2013 at 11:11 AM.
    Faction ID: 969 784 353 Top 250 Faction
    Bonuses improving all the time! Recruiting now!

Post Count

not merging, just joining

hi there, im looking for a new faction to be in and i would like to be in this one. my stats; Lv 34 atk-8900 def-9000 (roughly) income per hour about 155000. i play daily and scored 4900 points in last wd event, my biggest asset is my money, which is growing faster still and i gain my stats at a steady pace, last week was at 6000 atk and def, plz let me in and you wont regret it!

My ally codes-341780448 *Modern War*

Started game during Greenland campaign

lv132 atk 16'513'225 def 27'191'202

Post Count
    Hi Tito89, we would love to have you. Just join out faction by entering our code of 969 784 353. I or one of my officers will approve you right away.
    Faction ID: 969 784 353 Top 250 Faction
    Bonuses improving all the time! Recruiting now!

Lurker
    Post Count
    hello!

looking for a better faction and was wondering if you still have room?

stats:
    level- 43
    at/def- 12545/14490
    76 units
    $258321 IPR, can easily afford to donate a couple mil a day if needed, unfortunately, not a gold player

thanks for the consideration!

Quote Originally Posted by zoodragon View Post
    hello!

stats:
    level- 43
    at/def- 12545/14490
    76 units
    $258321 IPR, can easily afford to donate a couple mil a day if needed, unfortunately, not a gold player

Join us 621-902-912 Fearless Domination

Steady Scribe
    Post Count

merge

Quote Originally Posted by SEC View Post
    Well, merging seems to be the best bet these days since recruitment is really tough. We are a good active, and friendly group but have lost a few of our strongest players to headhunting from top 100 teams. We are mostly free to light gold players with a few heavier gold players. We do not require gold to join, only be active daily players willing to donate regularly and be active in wars. We nearly broke to 500 in Brazil but have slipped lower in Greenland and Egypt thanks to poaching from other teams. You can see us on winners list as Southeastern Conference.

Here is what we offer:
    Health regen -14%
    Infantry defense +15%
    Ground Defense +10%
    Air defense +10%
    Sea Defense +5%
    Building defense +25%
    Guild Increase +14
    (about to buy building output +5% cash bonus)

We are looking to absorb a smaller faction, probably a lower ranked 1000 or even 4000 faction that is also hurting for members. Maybe together we can join forces to break into the top 500 or at least be far safer at staying in top 1,000.

Would prefer for you to join us but if your faction has better bonuses and can make room as officers for our top players that is an option. We can probably take anywhere from 4 to as many as 12 since some of our members have become a little less active recently and are not increasing their ally count or A/D scores enough and are liabilities.

We already have an online forum setup for forums, polls, databases, images, FAQ's and talking tips and strategy. We don't have mandatory daily donation requirements, but expect regular donations. On average players donate about $5 million a week. I average $2million a day.

As far as stats, the higher the better but hopefully at a minimum looking for 30K+ Attack & Defense score with a large ally count of at least 350 but preferably over 500 allies.

I am the leader and my stats are currently 66K Attack 78K Defense and 560K IPH.

Our faction code is 969 784 353

Talk it over with your faction. If you are small as in around 20 or so active players andjust can't see yourself getting out of top 4,000 or are a top 1,000 faction at risk of falling to the lower 4,000 group let's work together to make a new and much stringer faction capable of getting into the top 500 by cutting our dead weight and merging just the truly active players. I will try and check here daily so PM me and I can give you more details and a link to our online forum. But we need to act fact since the China war is starting in just a few days.

I know many of you are worried about mergers but that is the way recently and seems to be happening more frequently at all levels. Only looking for true Modern war fans that are really active daily players that have stats appropriate to their level. So if you are level 128 with 78 allies and only 10K A/D you are more a liability than help to any faction. If you have lost some good active players and your faction is about to completely dissolve then we can join together to become stronger.

Please contact me here by private message or just talk it over and send an invite code directly at 969 784 353 and reference this thread. I want to have all 34 spots filled out with active players by March 29th when China begins.
    I am the leader of our faction and we have 7 or 8 active players. some lower levels but they do what they can and are getting stronger. My stats are 29/30k, and income of 150k/Iph. If you have room for all of us than we can talk merger. Check out my stats...Allie code 678-882-300

Steady Scribe
    Post Count

Faction Recruitment

Quote Originally Posted by zoodragon View Post
    hello!

stats:
    level- 43
    at/def- 12545/14490
    76 units

We have room for a solid and valuable player like yourself. Feel free to join our faction Aryan Army 548-233-176

Steady Scribe
    Post Count

Faction Recruitment

I am the faction leader for Aryan Army (548-233-176) and we are looking for new and active members. We have 12 bonuses right now and are adding to them when available. Rank and income not important, you just have to be active and contribute what you can. No gold required to be in this faction!!

We are also open to merging with or absorbing other factions that are looking to improve their standings. We finished 2400 in the last event. We work as a group and grow as a group. Tips and tricks of the game revealed to faction members.

Steady Scribe
    Post Count

recruitment

Quote Originally Posted by dhawkster View Post
    Active daily player (Every 2-3 hours)

Level 49
    # of Alliance Members: 70 (with additional 200+ requests pending. allows me to play around with ally numbers depending on event types)
    # of Units: 280
    Attack: 19,398
    Defense: 34,871
    Income: $264,860/hour

Stats are inclusive of my current fraction's bonuses.

Feel free to PM me with your current fraction's bonuses if there's room.

Cheers

dhawkster
    Me personally I think you have good stats and our faction would benefit with your addition. We have 12 bonues now and continue to add them. So you could go to a higher ranked established faction or you could join our faction and be a part of its' growth. If you want to join send a request and I'll accept you. Aryan Army 548-233-176