What is the type of next event LTQ? is box event or PVE again?

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: What is the type of next event LTQ? is box event or PVE again?

Consistent Contributor nicsonology's Avatar
    Post Count

What is the type of next event LTQ? is box event or PVE again?

just curious abt next LTQ, is box event or PVE again? i guess not to be PVP because of guild war is
    KA - nic - 714 078 305

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    It would be nice to calm down with a box event after the overlapping LTQ's of lately, it would be bice with a breather before pvp goes nationwide^^

Prominent Poet
    Post Count
    Lol I know right. I'm hoping they realize that nobody plays box events and do away with them. Seriously, if you want to throw your money away, I'll take it. I'll even answer your emails, within a week!
    KA : 831745853
    BnB is recruiting : http://www.funzio.com/forum/showthre...-is-recruiting
    MW: 301523231

Fortune doesn't favor the bold, that's stupid. Fortune favors the intelligent, prepared, and patient. - Me, 2012

Please stop complaining about how bad Gree is at <fill in the blank>. A cursory search of the forums with the keywords 'Gree' and 'sucks' should let you see that we already know. - Me, 2013

Banned
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Ruston View Post
    It would be nice to calm down with a box event after the overlapping LTQ's of lately, it would be bice with a breather before pvp goes nationwide^^
    I definitely need a break from the 3 PvE LTQ's in a row. A box event or even a boss event without a PvE LTQ running simultaneously would be so nice right now.

Banned
    Post Count
    It's a combo. You have to gather Easter eggs through various quests so that you can fight the Easter Bunny.

Post Count
    I wouldn't mind a Collect 10. But, we all know where it's headed. PvE for one last burst of 'Boost your Army' before the chaos ensues.

I can't wait for the forum threads in approximately 4 days. I can't wait for the comic relief. I'll be here all weekend. No work and a crappy GNC paycheck to blow.
    Knights & Dragons
    My Code: XBB - HBY - YPD
    Level 101

Banned
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Shinazueli View Post
    I'll even answer your emails, within a week!
    A week? Really? That is great!! I am still waiting for assignment after almost 2....... Shinazueli, where should I send my check? I look forward to your prompt service. ;-)

Post Count
    I think a box event

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by [MoC] Ian McGrath View Post
    It's a combo. You have to gather Easter eggs through various quests so that you can fight the Easter Bunny.
    Fight the Easter Bunny?! <shock>
    How cruel ... he's sooooo cute! <shakes head>
    LOL
    Proud Member of the

KA - 358177252

Honora ante Fidem, Fides ante Ego
    (Honour before Loyalty, Loyalty before Self)

"If you don't stand for something, you'll fall for anything." - Wiseman, Sucker Punch

Post Count
    How are they going to do another event in the next two days?
    Ents are trees in a hurry.

Prominent Poet
    Post Count
    I'm expecting it to start any minute now. Could be wrong, though. Has happened once or twice, max, before.

Fortune doesn't favor the bold, that's stupid. Fortune favors the intelligent, prepared, and patient. - Me, 2012

Please stop complaining about how bad Gree is at <fill in the blank>. A cursory search of the forums with the keywords 'Gree' and 'sucks' should let you see that we already know. - Me, 2013

Banned
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by JoKeRjr View Post
    How are they going to do another event in the next two days?
    Seeing as it'll probably be a PvE LTQ, my guess is it'll either be one of those rush as fast as you can to get a less than decent grand prize in the next 48hrs or run simultaneously with the Conquest

Prominent Poet
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by GreenGuru View Post
    Seeing as it'll probably be a PvE LTQ, my guess is it'll either be one of those rush as fast as you can to get a less than decent grand prize in the next 48hrs or run simultaneously with the Conquest
    I'd honestly be surprised if it ran simultaneously, that'd just be dirty. There's also the possibility that its just a typo they meant to remove, and we just get (Gree forbid!) two days off before the big event.

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    This is the first time the LTQ didn't have a name. I think its going to be a short combo quest (Boss,Box or PVE) some mix of two. I and I think its gong to start at 12 am pst

Banned
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Shinazueli View Post
    I'd honestly be surprised if it ran simultaneously, that'd just be dirty. There's also the possibility that its just a typo they meant to remove, and we just get (Gree forbid!) two days off before the big event.
    With the way things are currently running, I wouldn't be surprised at all. My bet is on the rush to finish LTQ though