GREE please notice.

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: GREE please notice.

Post Count

GREE please notice.

Dear GREE.

I would like to talk about things, that you NEED to do, so players will be pleased.

Firstly, you need to make a thread and recruit a few moderators, so it will be more comfortable to be on the forum.

Secondly, you need to make a pols about coming features with some possible changes and so on(this pols can do moderators)...This will make players to say, what they want, so they will be pleased more, also you won't do as many mistakes as now, so you will have less work to correct...

At the last and I think the most needful-you need to make another section of forum-in this sections players will ask you what they want to see in the game and don't want to. Moderators can control this section and the most good threads will be shown to administrators. And also you need to make better "back talk"(answers of creators), so players will see administrator's answers more. You can also make another section for it.

This, what was said in this thread is the most important for every game company, this will make players more happy, this will make forum more clear of "rubbish" and also this will make your game more famous.

Thank you.

I will bump this thread unless this thread will be read by one of administrators.
    Non-Modern War player, War of Nations only!

Post Count
    A3OT,

What makes you think they actually "need" to do all these things?
    What if their bottom line actually shows that they do not need to do any of this?
    Have you thought about that?

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Ascent View Post
    A3OT,

What makes you think they actually "need" to do all these things?
    What if their bottom line actually shows that they do not need to do any of this?
    Have you thought about that?
    Well, I said why they should do that, this also will make their "cash cow" more fatter...
    Last edited by A3OT; 03-19-2013 at 12:11 AM.

Banned
    Post Count
    Gree will do it THEIR way, until players exhibit restraint.

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by PIRATE JUSTICE View Post
    Gree will do it THEIR way, until players exhibit restraint.
    They NEED to understand that their game is dying before they understand that their game already dead...And I am helping to understand that.

Banned
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by A3OT View Post
    They NEED to understand that their game is dying before they understand that their game already dead...And I am helping to understand that.

You don't understand that THEY already KNEW this game was dead.

Therefore, they are simply bleeding people dry.

Don't tell me that you thought factions (as played today) were capable of reviving or, even extending this game's life?

Consistent Contributor CRAWFORD's Avatar
    Post Count
    They kind of are. But now factions are at a point were there are clear winners and losers. The new thing with factions is pretty cool so far.

It seems though they have even given lower levels a break with how they win prizes from loots and crates easier. So I wouldn't say they are too bad. Its going to be the past middle players with not so good factions that will be screwed.
    Its okay Crawford is here 468 653 883

Post Count

Don't tell me that you thought factions (as played today) were capable of reviving or, even extending this game's life?
    Well, I don't think that they want to lose this cash cow, I have never seen the game of this type, that gives that amount of money. It is more simple to make this things, that I said and then "enjoy their breath".

Consistent Contributor CRAWFORD's Avatar
    Post Count
    Its going to be interesting what they do after the country events (which probably wont be for a while). But if you are worried, I think that you should rest safe. They moved whale territory and all its overpowered players away. So in a sense they're on track.
    Its okay Crawford is here 468 653 883

Banned
    Post Count

Mr. PJ I am starting to like you
    Event that I know you don't care

Post Count
    Bumping now.

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    The game will not die - it will just constantly evolve and inflate.
    However, i have stopped buying gold (i am only very low gold player anyway) since the rivals list exploded - see post "my rival list just exploded" just when i was starting to use gold.
    I predict next features will be to upgrade 2 buildings at a time bonus, research component (research technologies that make some of your army stronger similar to boost buildings but with a twist), possibly a second base so you have 2 in-game bases (agian, other games do this).
    this is a great idea A3OT and fully supported by me.

Banned
    Post Count
    As long as gree gold is bought at a sustainable level the game will not die

Post Count
    There is no end-game here, eventually the unit inflation and bonus inflation will cause an irreversible imbalance (if this hasn't already occured).
    Big Fish, Small Pond.

Banned
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by CRAWFORD View Post
    Its going to be interesting what they do after the country events (which probably wont be for a while). But if you are worried, I think that you should rest safe. They moved whale territory and all its overpowered players away. So in a sense they're on track.
    no they are not, they made weaklings to be shown on gold players list and gold players are not shown in their list back (thats how I, minime etc got attacked 4-12 level higher players that arent in any way in rival list). My ally count is 100+ but I got smacked the lights out by a player 12 levels higher with 3300 allies!!! Minime is lvl15, getting smacked by lvl 19 player etc