Thumbs up leaderboard question

hi all , just wanted to ask about the damage leaderboard thing in the boss event , what is it? do you get any reward ? and where to see the rewards plz
    cheers
    "Live as if you were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever."

Quote Originally Posted by amir1974 View Post
    hi all , just wanted to ask about the damage leaderboard thing in the boss event , what is it? do you get any reward ? and where to see the rewards plz
    cheers
    Alright well the damage leaderboard shows you who's dealt the most damage to the boss.
    There are rewards and you can find them by selecting "damage leaderboard" and then selecting "leaderboard rewards".
    Cheers mate!
    Long Live the Knights,

Sam

thx a lot Sam , the answer was Always under my nose and couldn't see it , Think will need to go to the optician for a sight test

thx a lot Sam , the answer was Always under my nose and couldn't see it , Think will need to go to the optician for a sight test
    You do that :P
    Long Live the Knights,

Sam

and Sam and eunoceron , thx guys for helping me with the boss , you rock , with your help i got to lvl 33 and hopr for lvl 35 bonus soon ,
    cheers guys
    you rock

and Sam and eunoceron , thx guys for helping me with the boss , you rock , with your help i got to lvl 33 and hopr for lvl 35 bonus soon ,
    cheers guys
    you rock
    np mate! ^^
    Long Live the Knights,

Sam