I am curious about LTQs

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: I am curious about LTQs

Post Count

I am curious about LTQs

I don't play the other games that have LTQs. The new download of MW say these are coming and I highly suspect the event that starts today will be of this type.

I know these things typically require energy refills and I would imagine your current strength has an impact. To all MW players that have participated in an LTQ in other Gree games and completed such quests:

1. How much gold does one of these events typically require to complete (just looking for a ballpark number)?

2. How many levels do you typically jump during one of these events due to XP gain?

Thanks!

Verbose Veteran Ph4ntom Stranger's Avatar
    Post Count
    I'm not sure how much gold it could take, but I believe it will depend on how much energy you have (if this is of the PvE variety). Strength shouldn't play a part in pve. Another potential barrier would be if you do not have all the necessary maps and units unlocked needed for the missions.

We will find out very soon though won't we? lol

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Ph4ntom Stranger View Post
    I'm not sure how much gold it could take, but I believe it will depend on how much energy you have (if this is of the PvE variety). Strength shouldn't play a part in pve. Another potential barrier would be if you do not have all the necessary maps and units unlocked needed for the missions.

We will find out very soon though won't we? lol
    So you're saying that you could begin one of these quests only to find out later that it requires doing missions on a high level map that isn't unlocked? Is there any way to know that before one begins it?
    Last edited by BigD@wg; 03-25-2013 at 09:11 AM.

Post Count
    It would be hard to base the MW LTQ's off the KA or MQ LTQ's. The reason why is for PVE, there are two different factors in MQ and KA while in MW there is only one. The factor in MW is how much energy you have. But in KA and MQ how much damage you deal to an enemy in PVE depends on your best weapon or best monster (depending on the game) and the amount off skills you have put in hero strength or monster mastery (depending on the game). But based off of KA and MQ experiences alone.
    1. Maybe 1500 (wait until the last few hours to maximize energy regeneration so you don't have to spend as much gold)
    2. There is no way to tell on this one. It just depends. I've gained 2-3 levels on some events and half a level on others. Granted, if you are a low level, you'll level faster.

I hope this gives you some idea.

Post Count
    Thanks SS. Yes that does help.

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by BigD@wg View Post
    So you're saying that you could begin one of these quests only to find out later that it requires doing missions on a high level map that isn't unlocked? Is there any way to know that before one begins it?
    There isn't any way to know before how far it will go that I know of. Your best bet would be to wait until someone who charges through it and reports what was needed to finish it. At least that's what I've seen the guys/gals do in MQ.

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by BigD@wg View Post
    No, this will not happen. There are two different types of LTQ energy quests in KA. One is for LLP's. You usually need to be on level 25 to trigger these. The rewards you win are good for LLP's but are average for the HLP's. The second kind if you already haven't guessed it is for HLP's. You have to be on a higher level (50s to 60s I think) to unlock it as it takes place on a high level map and is harder, gives more xp, and gives better rewards. So once again, there is really no way to know what will happened until it happens. All we know is that the event will (should) be an energy event and hopefully there will be some nice awards along the way.

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Ph4ntom Stranger View Post
    There isn't any way to know before how far it will go that I know of. Your best bet would be to wait until someone who charges through it and reports what was needed to finish it. At least that's what I've seen the guys/gals do in MQ.
    Thanks for the advice. That would suck if your started one and were spending money on it to try and complete it, then found out it was impossible to complete because of a locked map!

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by SoccerStud View Post
    No, this will not happen. There are two different types of LTQ energy quests in KA. One is for LLP's. You usually need to be on level 25 to trigger these. The rewards you win are good for LLP's but are average for the HLP's. The second kind if you already haven't guessed it is for HLP's. You have to be on a higher level (50s to 60s I think) to unlock it as it takes place on a high level map and is harder, gives more xp, and gives better rewards. So once again, there is really no way to know what will happened until it happens. All we know is that the event will (should) be an energy event and hopefully there will be some nice awards along the way.
    Ok great! Good to know.

Post Count
    Definitely, or getting stuck due to not having the required units to complete a few missions. Heck I still don't even have all the units unlocked yet, too many buildings to upgrade and take too long!

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    In KA there is usually a couple people that beat the quest in a couple hours and then report back on awards and strength of enemies. I am not really sure how they will do a pve in MW. if its just based on energy I should be set as I have 2000, but if its based on atk skill points or something it could be tougher.

Banned
    Post Count
    I just farmed some units I used my energy. Oh this is going to be a nightmare

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Maybe I'll be able to use my 4k energy for once. But it will more than likely put me over the 150 mark. Decisions decisions…

Post Count
    There's also a chance it could b a PvP LTQ. You will be given different benchmarks, like attack and beat 25 rivals. The next might be Raid 5 command centers, then attack 100 rivals, so forth.

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Skyser30518 View Post
    There's also a chance it could b a PvP LTQ. You will be given different benchmarks, like attack and beat 25 rivals. The next might be Raid 5 command centers, then attack 100 rivals, so forth.
    This is most likely not the case.
    Although they changed the name of the event, everything still points to pve. See earlier threads on this.
    KA 513742975

Forum Dragon Knights - Immortals ( FDI )