A few questions

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: A few questions

Post Count

A few questions

Please explain why someone attacks boost buildings and defense buildings and that's all and also what's this new event..thanks for the help

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Noble James View Post
    Please explain why someone attacks boost buildings and defense buildings and that's all and also what's this new event..thanks for the help
    Don't know about the new event. As far as the boost buildings, when they are destroyed, you loose that boost until you repair them. It is easier to raid than attack. They raid your boost, then attack you. They may also be farming bp or valor.

Post Count
    Oohh ok, he was just raiding my boost buildings but never attacked...thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Skyser30518 View Post
    Don't know about the new event. As far as the boost buildings, when they are destroyed, you loose that boost until you repair them. It is easier to raid than attack. They raid your boost, then attack you. They may also be farming bp or valor.

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    He might also have the Xian Destroyer, which gives a 20% bonus to Valor received from raiding buildings

I have it, and I've found that raiding boost and defense buildings yields a lot more Valor than actually raiding money buildings