Top guilds?

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Top guilds?

Banned
    Post Count

Top guilds?

Don't follow KA forum even though it is quickly becoming my favorite of the 4 games.
    I am looking at buying 50 vaults this weekend but am wondering are there many strong guilds out there and if so who are they?

Not looking for an invite as I am already happily in TBC but just wondering how much of a shot we have at top 10 or even 3? Have come 4th in every WD event in MW and CC so far so would be nice to keep that pattern

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    We are going to try our best to get to top 10 procsyzarc. We have more than a few heavy hitters in The Buckwheat Connection (TBC)

We are still looking for a select few to fill our ranks.

9% casualty decrease.
    22% build time decrease
    18% build cost decrease

We also are working with a camper guild with similar bonuses which will offer players who want to take a break from war (personal, vacation or financial reasons) to be still a part of the family.
    Last edited by emcee; 03-24-2013 at 08:41 PM.

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by procsyzarc View Post
    Don't follow KA forum even though it is quickly becoming my favorite of the 4 games.
    I am looking at buying 50 vaults this weekend but am wondering are there many strong guilds out there and if so who are they?

Not looking for an invite as I am already happily in TBC but just wondering how much of a shot we have at top 10 or even 3? Have come 4th in every WD event in MW and CC so far so would be nice to keep that pattern
    top 3 are not really worth the spending so top 10 is the goal to go
    procsyzarc i see u moved from MQ here.. i know u are a heavy gem spender , good luck with your guild
    Kingdom Age 238-864-928 P3rfUZZI3

AT MY SIGNAL UNLEASH HELL !!!

Banned
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Perfuzzie View Post
    top 3 are not really worth the spending so top 10 is the goal to go
    procsyzarc i see u moved from MQ here.. i know u are a heavy gem spender , good luck with your guild
    I still play all only one I won't spend money on is CC. That was my plan buy the 50 vaults in KA but put most of the bonus in MQ and a bit in MW

Banned
    Post Count
    310k attack 275k defense 16k iPh medium gem spender looking for a top 10 guild. Message me if your interestedc

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    MoC are hoping to be up there, I think realisitcally Top 25 but Top 10 would be nice...a lot of it I suppose will depend on the match-ups in a any single war, some a guild will fair better in than others...especially this stupid first war when so many guilds will be missing members due to the moronic timing of GREEd.

The Top 5, and perhaps the Top 10, will of course be dominated by heavy gem spending guilds, there are several out there as we all know who put a lot of cash into KA, it only stands to reason that these guys will be competing amongst each other for the top spots.

Banned
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by l3lade2 View Post
    MoC are hoping to be up there, I think realisitcally Top 25 but Top 10 would be nice...a lot of it I suppose will depend on the match-ups in a any single war, some a guild will fair better in than others...especially this stupid first war when so many guilds will be missing members due to the moronic timing of GREEd.

The Top 5, and perhaps the Top 10, will of course be dominated by heavy gem spending guilds, there are several out there as we all know who put a lot of cash into KA, it only stands to reason that these guys will be competing amongst each other for the top spots.
    I'd certainly hope getting to top 10, if you'd ask me our minimum achievement has to be top 100, 25 is quite possible as well from the intell we've gathered. Good thing we're super organized

Banned
    Post Count
    To be honest, it'd be easy to say that the majority of the well known guilds that have been making the rounds here on the forums will make it in the top 10 due to organization and membership of some top players. But you can't realistically known where you can expect to place until the first event is done because of the number of silent (not on the forums) guilds with silent players who we know nothing about because they don't ever post here. Since the forum is a great place to meet other players and organize as opposed to the way the silents ones work though it's not a bad bet that you might hit top 10 if you are in one of the well organized strong guilds in the forums.
    Last edited by GreenGuru; 03-25-2013 at 11:47 AM.

Banned
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by GreenGuru View Post
    To be honest, it'd be easy to say that the majority of the well known guilds that have been making the rounds here on the forums will make it in the top 10 due to organizations and membership of some top players. But you can't realistically known where you can expect to place until the first event is done because of the number of silent (not on the forums) guilds with silent players who we know nothing about because they don't ever post here. Since the forum is a great place to meet other players and organize as opposed to the way the silents ones work though it's not a bad bet that you might hit top 10 if you are in one of the well organized strong guilds in the forums.
    our guild is certainly one of the more organized ones, but seeing all those stats from forum people makes me wonder wether we'll achieve top 10 :P

Banned
    Post Count
    Who do you think will be the 1st place guild probably FUN or royal knights

Banned
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by flamingdragon View Post
    Who do you think will be the 1st place guild probably FUN or royal knights
    The general consensus of the forums seems to be that either FUN (boasting the1nONLY) or Royal Knights (boasting Pendragon) will take the first spot, but only time will tell. We know this much for sure though, gem spending will make a huge difference in the CK (Conquest of Kings, omitted the "o" because I realized it might be censored lol) so the top gem spending strong guild will probably be the one to take the cake, or rather territory.

Post Count
    But isn't the Guild war based on POINTS? If you have a medium level Guild battling a slightly higher and win more points per battle than say FUN/RK someone will have blast whilst other will be sayin that couldn't happen?
    Why BUY the victory ? Yes cause you can , but where's the challenge ? Where the excitement ? Just because my wallets bigger than yours doesn't mean I actually am guaranteed the WIN, either way there is going to be some tears and some winging, David and Goliath or Goliath and Goliath , cheap entertainment for me and it will cost me ZERO bring on the WARS and get some' tall poppies !

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Ratma2001 View Post
    Just because my wallets bigger than yours doesn't mean I actually am guaranteed the WIN,
    That's not true ;p , gems=points no gems no points , simple .
    So you found the God, huh? That's awesome.

Prominent Poet
    Post Count
    Yeah the top 25 guilds in cc spent an average of 15k gems per member in the last event.
    KA : 831745853
    BnB is recruiting : http://www.funzio.com/forum/showthre...-is-recruiting
    MW: 301523231

Fortune doesn't favor the bold, that's stupid. Fortune favors the intelligent, prepared, and patient. - Me, 2012

Please stop complaining about how bad Gree is at <fill in the blank>. A cursory search of the forums with the keywords 'Gree' and 'sucks' should let you see that we already know. - Me, 2013

Post Count
    in the KA wars i think that if your guild has avg stats of 250k you shoud safely place in top 100. the top 10 will all be gem spenders .