Farming Questions...

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: Farming Questions...

Articulate Author
    Post Count

Farming Questions...

I see a lot of talk about farming. However, no real advice! Anyone care to share what the best farming itmes (and locations) are for lower levels (level 30)? I saw a chart somewhere that listed a few places for spots, but I hit that spot 10 times each and got nothing...advice?
    CC-
    572 739 028
    364 082 430
    668 483 974

Quote Originally Posted by tam
    ... if you believe you can buy a first place prize, knock yourself out buying one
    Prove to us all that its possible...I dare your do it
    Put your money were your mouth is
    its not possible to win with money

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    I tried a few spots on that list. I was looking for explosives and cars. The few I tried don't seem to put out anything but his list says they do. I guess I'll just keep going until I get lucky...just figure that doing a mission 42 times would've had a payout of the car by now...lol
    CC-
    572 739 028
    364 082 430
    668 483 974

Quote Originally Posted by tam
    ... if you believe you can buy a first place prize, knock yourself out buying one
    Prove to us all that its possible...I dare your do it
    Put your money were your mouth is
    its not possible to win with money

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Swedevil View Post
    I tried a few spots on that list. I was looking for explosives and cars. The few I tried don't seem to put out anything but his list says they do. I guess I'll just keep going until I get lucky...just figure that doing a mission 42 times would've had a payout of the car by now...lol
    Explosive drops are not available until higher level maps, and unless you are in a hurry to level up, going for drops might not be the best things early on as you might find yourself quickly leveling.
    When you have insomnia, you're never really asleep, and you're never really awake.

Banned
    Post Count
    Farming is best left for higher levels. 175 plus. No point in wasting energy and level ups on equipment that will be obsolete in a matter of a few levels.
    Lower levels should level up completing challenges or events like beat the boss. Not spent on farming

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Angry Redneck View Post
    Where do I get m4a1?
    you cannot get M4A1's anymore as many people became overpowered with them a while back. The replacement was the Rusty M4A1 which are found in the link above.