Suggestions

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Suggestions

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count

Suggestions

I have been using these forums for a while now, and have been playing the game for much longer. There are many small adjustments to the game that could be done to make playing much smoother for all players.

I cannot see a suggestions area on the forum, therefore have decided to make 1! Please post any suggestions to this thread and I will populate a list. Hopefully we will see some of them become a reality in the game!

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    ¬ Unit details - when you receive a unit from quests, the unit should pop up so that you can quickly view its image and stats.

¬ Sorting of Units and equipment - The ability to sort by attack, defence and A-Z

¬ Larger guild chat history

¬ Search allies / sort A-Z

¬ Ability to sell units and equipment
    Last edited by a glory a; 03-22-2013 at 04:13 AM.

Post Count
    * Guild donations (System messages) shouldn't be listed in the forum chat, or IF its going to be in the forum chat - PLEASE - expand the chat history then. I mean, our guild has 50 guild members and all is making donations, if someone want to type a question in the forum chat, it disappears kind of fast in all these system messages.

* Items you receive from quest (The boxes) should be showing the actual item itself with a icon directly. So it can easier be noticed.

* A search function in the "Allies" list, so you can visit a specific ally when you want to, instead of scrolling around in your 500+ allies looking for your friend. If this isn't available, at least a sort function from A-Z.

This is just few things that popped up, I'm sure there is plenty of stuffs, I keep it updated.

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    I would like to be able to sell off old units/weapons/armor/loot when its past its use.. i think the inteface would lag less if there wasnt so much crap listed in my inventory.

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    There's already a similar thread over here: http://www.funzio.com/forum/showthre...-Age-Wish-List

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by rutty View Post
    There's already a similar thread over here: http://www.funzio.com/forum/showthre...-Age-Wish-List
    Ok, thank you for that.

But I will keep this thread ongoing as that thread is not very well managed. If GREE do wish to refer to this thread for the players wishes then at least they can just view a list rather than trawling through pages.

Verbose Veteran The_Legend_Shall_Live_On's Avatar
    Post Count
    A forum moderator. Someone who isn't trying to be nice and make friends but keep the forum within the guidelines. First action should be to vet out the people who publicly accuse people of cheating or make wild, weird accusations without having the forethought or common sense (....um...manners, too) to look before speaking.
    Since April 2012

And for laughs...

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by The_Legend_Shall_Live_On View Post
    A forum moderator. Someone who isn't trying to be nice and make friends but keep the forum within the guidelines. First action should be to vet out the people who publicly accuse people of cheating or make wild, weird accusations without having the forethought or common sense (....um...manners, too) to look before speaking.
    Should this be a member of Gree staff, a forum user selected by Gree, or an application process which is then selected by Gree?

Prominent Poet
    Post Count
    I think it should be one of the senior forumites. Pretty sure Johnny would have fun throwing the Banhammer at some stupid nubs.
    KA : 831745853
    BnB is recruiting : http://www.funzio.com/forum/showthre...-is-recruiting
    MW: 301523231

Fortune doesn't favor the bold, that's stupid. Fortune favors the intelligent, prepared, and patient. - Me, 2012

Please stop complaining about how bad Gree is at <fill in the blank>. A cursory search of the forums with the keywords 'Gree' and 'sucks' should let you see that we already know. - Me, 2013

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Shinazueli View Post
    I think it should be one of the senior forumites. Pretty sure Johnny would have fun throwing the Banhammer at some stupid nubs.
    I've already inquired? hahahah

No. Seriously. I have.
    Knights & Dragons
    My Code: XBB - HBY - YPD
    Level 101

Post Count
    I second the sorting of units and equipment idea. There is no order at all and it makes tracking difficult.
    KA: jnesbitt82 715-018-880

Banned
    Post Count
    Hammer or Dragcro get my vote. Active, responsible, and not elitist troglodytes.

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by The Big Weezy View Post
    Hammer or Dragcro get my vote. Active, responsible, and not elitist troglodytes.
    Buahahahah, I love your subtle stabs.
    Knights & Dragons
    My Code: XBB - HBY - YPD
    Level 101

Prominent Poet
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by The Big Weezy View Post

That's funny I figured that's exactly the kind of moderator this forum desperately needs. An active, communicative and elitist person who's not afraid to ban idiots.
    KA : 831745853
    BnB is recruiting : http://www.funzio.com/forum/showthre...-is-recruiting
    MW: 301523231

Fortune doesn't favor the bold, that's stupid. Fortune favors the intelligent, prepared, and patient. - Me, 2012

Please stop complaining about how bad Gree is at <fill in the blank>. A cursory search of the forums with the keywords 'Gree' and 'sucks' should let you see that we already know. - Me, 2013

Post Count
    I have another suggestion. How about a list that shows our current active bonuses. I know I have the double upgrade and 20% more gold from raids, but it would be nice to be able to verify what bonuses we've been awarded.
    KA: jnesbitt82 715-018-880