Attention CJ

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Attention CJ

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count

Attention CJ

Morning CJ. Everyone knows how to report hackers, but recently I've come across a number of syndicates who are clearly cash hacking.

I'm currently a member of a syndicate (not HTC before anyone jumps to conclusions) where one member is managing donations of 2 billion + every few hours even though his iph is 750k. They have several members who do this. I also joined a syndicate straight after miudtown who have all the bonuses, but a total syndicate income of 2.5 million an hour. Clearly these guys are both cash hacking.

What info would you need to shut these syndicates down? Should I just post something on their wall and email support? Do you need screenshots?

Alex

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Cartier boy View Post
    Wow... And we have another one. Why is it bothering you? Do you think it's cool to be a snitch? It's a F'n crime game. What are you? The crime city police? You sir are extremely lame... Just play your game and don't worry about it. What are you looking to gain from this? Do you want a pat on the back or a cookie? Maybe if you had a girlfriend and got some on a regular basis you would be alright. You should get some info on how to do that.

Hahaha, you made an account just to say that?

Consistent Contributor mattcope's Avatar
    Post Count
    Cartier boy why don't you go troll somewhere else you just sound like a dumb a**. What are you like 15 talking about snitches like this is jail or something you sir are lame.
    [/CENTER]
    Be reasonable, do it my way!!!!

Main Game
    Kingdom Age
    Post Count
    No I didn't and to the other guy get off his wood. I just think it's dumb that you guys are so concerned with other people's games. I really want to know... What do y'all get out of being snitches? Does it improve your game in any way? Is there a reward? Do you get a badge? Really... What is it?
    Cheating is cheating is cheating there chief. And cheaters are douches

Post Count
    No I didn't and to the other guy get off his wood. I just think it's dumb that you guys are so concerned with other people's games. I really want to know... What do y'all get out of being snitches? Does it improve your game in any way? Is there a reward? Do you get a badge? Really... What is it?
    No, but I get satisfaction in removing cheaters from this game. Why should honest people who spend real money on this game be impacted by script kiddies who cheat to take away prizes from them. Lance Armstrong was a cheat and in the end he has been found out and all his titles have been stripped from him. No one likes cheaters.

I will continue to report each and every single cheater I come across as I know exactly what I am looking for. However, I won't make a sing or dance about it on this forum because of trolls like you, who probably cheat!

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    He just sounds like he is a cheater that wants people to stop reporting them so he doesn't get banned

Main Game
    Kingdom Age
    Post Count
    I'm a lame and you want to jump on the "I'm going to tell" bandwagon. Really?
    Are you a cheating douche? If not then you're just a douche

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    I just don't see how it's possible to be that concerned with other peoples games and have a life. I think if you had a reasonably decent real world social life you wouldn't care.
    So you dont have much of a social life? it seems like your pretty concerned about what other people are doing on here.

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Anyway lol, back on topic.

What's needed to report syndicates who are cash hacking?

It's not as easy as respect hackers, as I can't just post a screen of their 1035 doomsday frags.

Banned
    Post Count
    Wow... And we have another one. Why is it bothering you? Do you think it's cool to be a snitch? It's a F'n crime game. What are you? The crime city police? You sir are extremely lame... Just play your game and don't worry about it. What are you looking to gain from this? Do you want a pat on the back or a cookie? Maybe if you had a girlfriend and got some on a regular basis you would be alright. You should get some info on how to do that.
    It's not about being a snitch, tool. It's about going up against them when they have an unfair advantage because they cheated.

And besides, you should be thanking mofisto for glorifying you by using your picture as his icon.

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Do you know him in real life?.
    Yes.

Extra characters

Post Count
    No, I'm not. I buy gold just like everyone else. Iphone here buddy. I just DGAF because it has no impact on my game. A syndicate can have all the bonuses and still not place if they aren't buying gold. It's a game. It amazes me that you guys care so much about nothing.
    Maybe if a hacker were to pound you into the ground, take all your explosives and robs you blind, you might change your fooking tune.

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Carter you come across as a bit of a knob. But then I suppose this IS the internet so you're probably alright in real life. Fancy meeting up for a beer?

Post Count
    Who's to say the get removed? All you get is the satisfaction of being able to say " I think I found a hack or a cheat (maybe) and I told on him". That's all. Lance armstrong was an olympic cyclist who made millions off endorsement. This can't even be compared to that. Gree is making millions. You are getting picture with numbers on them.
    1. Armstrong only got a bronze in Sydney and has been stripped of that too. Those companies who endorsed him are looking to take him to court to recover their monies. A cheat is a cheat, doesn't matter how or where.
    2. Hackers that I have reported have been removed after making a few simple checks.

Post Count
    I think that just means they're smarter than you.
    I think you're just a troll with too much time on your hands.