Attention CJ - Page 3

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Attention CJ

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Cartier boy View Post
    Wow... And we have another one. Why is it bothering you? Do you think it's cool to be a snitch? It's a F'n crime game. What are you? The crime city police? You sir are extremely lame... Just play your game and don't worry about it. What are you looking to gain from this? Do you want a pat on the back or a cookie? Maybe if you had a girlfriend and got some on a regular basis you would be alright. You should get some info on how to do that.
    What makes caring about a crime game so much worse than caring that someone cares about a crime game.

Please carry on, the irony is hilarious. Perhaps let me know in advance when you to decide to protest rising violence against local law enforcement officers by walking into your nearest police station wielding two cans of mace, covered in war paint shouting 'Banzaaaiii'
    Proud owner of a sense of humour - and is not afraid to use it.

365 587 968

Prominent Poet
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by mofisto View Post
    Anyway lol, back on topic.

What's needed to report syndicates who are cash hacking?

It's not as easy as respect hackers, as I can't just post a screen of their 1035 doomsday frags.
    Send in ticket is only way and the way CJ et al Admins will tell you. The only thing is you don't know what the syn was doing and who was in it before you went in to take a peak. I assume Gree would. Then you must assume that they have the time to look in past history, how much was donated, who left/came in, gold spend, etc to figure out if there were or are hackers in the midst. I think you're getting close to the larger issue at hand: Tougher to tell and what's in it for Gree to spend that time per accused syn... probably 100s or more that way.

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Cartier boy View Post
    Do you think it's cool to be a snitch?
    and what different r u?

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    People who spend real money on this game will enter into a class action law suit shortly -- unless Gree takes action against hackers.

These threads are very important and as the the replies we have received to tickets opened against hackers. there is real life money on the line. This is serious. Hacking cash (albeit cyber) which sells in the real world at $100 per vault equates to a misdemeanor and becomes serious once it exceeds $1,000 real life value.

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Mike Hunt View Post
    People who spend real money on this game will enter into a class action law suit shortly -- unless Gree takes action against hackers.

These threads are very important and as the the replies we have received to tickets opened against hackers. there is real life money on the line. This is serious. Hacking cash (albeit cyber) which sells in the real world at $100 per vault equates to a misdemeanor and becomes serious once it exceeds $1,000 real life value.
    Do you honestly think class action suit for this is going work ?

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    I reported a hacker who was defense leader (648k defense with 200 mafia members, lol) for a syndicate during Midtown, and they still managed to place in the 260s. Aside from taking a prize from #1001, they also gave an undetermined number of losses to people attacked by the hacker, representing an unfair disadvantage to syndicates that were matched up against them. We met them twice and beat them both times (necessitating power attacks against DL, of course), but we would've had more points if we didn't waste so many attacks against their cheating DL.

Support was too busy answering gold bonus support tickets from members of Fight Club and the Indians to worry about this "small fish". It is what it is...

Hmmfph...
    M@
    Started late June 2012.

Prominent Poet
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Mike Hunt View Post

Hey Ben Dover! Case you state is for Gree to file charges not you! Class action is nonsense and is a waste of money for Gree since I assume you're one of the many lawyers we have in the good ol' US that are doing things for free because they don't have a job in the legal field.

Would be a first though to show real harm in a game that validates a payout I believe. Also they do take action against hackers... Better brush up on case law and bring that Black's Dictionary with you ....you'll need it.

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by murf View Post
    Dippy, may be a little harsh in this thread, but he's right...
    Still mad at Bostick.

I'll be back when the moderation is reasonable. Enjoy the forum you created, Gree.