Will there be a New Sea Valor Unit?

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: Will there be a New Sea Valor Unit?

Consistent Contributor CRAWFORD's Avatar
    Post Count

Will there be a New Sea Valor Unit?

Making another thread about this but straight to the point? Has anyone heard or think they will add a new valor unit? I've heard many sea players are suffering because of this, especially since they can't replace their units.

If you don't know, what do you guys think would be an approprate replacement? Or should it be the same?
    Its okay Crawford is here 468 653 883

Post Count
    The one that was replaced was a low valor cost of 275 with a 31 A. I have over 600 of them and yes it would be nice to get them back. The reason they will not come back is the replaced it with a unit that is 840 valor and the new boss event units are stronger.
    http://www.buzzfeed.com/theeclectic/...loves-cake-sm4

Derek of iDelph

iDelph faction code: 792-952-652

Post Count
    They haven't replaced it. The valor unit is not on the same bracket as the Hornet or Marine. Even Ground has a valor unit within that price range.

I see it as an important unit for the "average joe" not to mention, we cannot replenish our losses with average valor units unless we chose from the other 3 (sea, ground, infantry). It essentially destroys the point of being a sea player.

Quite surprised at how few responses in the two thread I made. Have players made their peace with it and changed countries perhaps?

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    I have 640 Elite Water Cruisers, so I guess I'm good!

PM me if you want advice about Sea valor units

Post Count
    Not sure what you mean. Sea armies take a million years to make because there so damn expensive. Now they are basically unpurchasable. This not balancing the game. Germany and China are much easier armies to create. I don't understand your logic against sea and air.

How would a new sea player approach sea? Though they have a lot of weak and strong units, they have no units to collect and go from the weak to strong levels of game

Banned
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by CRAWFORD View Post
    Not sure what you mean. Sea armies take a million years to make because there so damn expensive. Now they are basically unpurchasable. This not balancing the game. Germany and China are much easier armies to create. I don't understand your logic against sea and air.

How would a new sea player approach sea? Though they have a lot of weak and strong units, they have no units to collect and go from the weak to strong levels of game
    sea is simple to build, most low and very low, germany is phucked, ground units most are medium casuality rate