Max hits change

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Max hits change

Post Count

Max hits change

The maximum number of times you can attack someone seems to have been reduced to 10 or 12.

Anyone else experience this?

Consistent Contributor MidnightExpress's Avatar
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by RandomUser View Post
    The maximum number of times you can attack someone seems to have been reduced to 10 or 12.

Anyone else experience this?
    Yeah, noticed this happening but wasn't sure what was going on..

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    Hmmmm now thats a reasonable conclusion!

Haha, I kept thinking that another player just coincidentally also found the same overvaulted player and that combined we had attacked him 20 times.

[MOC] VVolf

Banned
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by MidnightExpress View Post
    Yeah, noticed this happening but wasn't sure what was going on..
    ooo, thanks for reminding me I still had some hits to put on my current Flynn boss. Almost forgot haha

Edit: Also just realized you were talking about hitting people and not a boss, excuse my slight of mind

Banned
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by VVolf View Post
    Hmmmm now thats a reasonable conclusion!

Haha, I kept thinking that another player just coincidentally also found the same overvaulted player and that combined we had attacked him 20 times.
    Me too lol, now i can save my gold.

Consistent Contributor MidnightExpress's Avatar
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by GreenGuru View Post

Edit: Also just realized you were talking about hitting people and not a boss, excuse my slight of mind
    GreenGuru, with everything that's going on right now, your excused... LTE's, LTQ', Boss, Donate, Raid, Attack...whew. Need a vacation, oh Yeah, WAR.......

Post Count
    Yep been reduced to 10 kind of sucks as there very little gold as it is since the guilds started.Greedly Gree stikes again they want us buy gold with money not get gold for free.

Banned
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Totalwar View Post
    Yep been reduced to 10 kind of sucks as there very little gold as it is since the guilds started.Greedly Gree stikes again they want us buy gold with money not get gold for free.
    I dunno, in a way this could be their efforts to make it easier to do a BD10 run by not allowing people to get hit as much. On the other hand though many people doing BD10 runs these days kind of rely on PvP to gain cash faster before they get hit by anyone stronger

Post Count
    I noticed the change too (the number of hits). But has anyone noticed... have they changed the time frame between hits as well? I believe it was a four hour window, right?

KA: 294-054-022
    IGN "War Eagle"

Post Count
    Same here. I noticed the change tonight.

Post Count
    Yeah, it's horrible. I'll just punish their buildings now, too.

All the way down to Cottages & Bunkers. I hope they cry on my wall.
    Knights & Dragons
    My Code: XBB - HBY - YPD
    Level 101

Post Count
    I'm on a personal Quest now to reclaim the glory of being a player that is ruthless.

XP = infinite
    Gold = 0
    Smiles = enough to make me keep playing
    Knights & Dragons
    My Code: XBB - HBY - YPD
    Level 101

Consistent Contributor Berneburg's Avatar
    Post Count
    This change is just not cool at all. I specifically raised my stamina to 20 to allow me take take 198k when I found that rare rube that was so far overvault. If I had known this was the ultimate status I would have allocated skill points differently.

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    This change is just about the fairest thing happening in this game recently eventhough its really unpopular to mention it since the main part of the gemdoped numbercruncherbullies resides here.

So what if you cant shave off 198'000 gold off one unlucky player in one go?... there is nothing stopping you from swapping target and harass somebody else with the remaining 10stamina.

How long do you think it takes an average non-gem player to regenerate the 100k youve stolen?...
    Lets see.. at 10k iph~ abouth 10 hours.. and since you can come back to harass after 4hours? ..go figure

Gree needs to keep the game interesting to others than the hack/cheaters and the gempumpers.
    And if you get a 100k kick to the sack/setback you do get a 4hour window when they just cant touch you.. and in some cases that is the motivation needed to keep the game interesting. (yes gree and other companies actually needs customers to carry on)

@Berneburg: you can still be an unwanted parasite bully feeding on others.. the change only prevents you from being a double lazy laidback unwanted parasite bully..
    And there is still 1million other ways to be an *("rhymes with brass-pole") in this game and on the internet.. just take your pick.

Post Count
    I'll just tell everyone else to come and attack/raid that person, too. Someway, somehow that person will lose the 198,000 that I was due.

Call me the IRS, baby, I'm coming for that money.