Bullet case event issues - Page 5

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: Bullet case event issues

Banned
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by cooch View Post
    Anyone notice another flaw one of my syn members pointed out? The instructions say this is a 3, 5, 7, 9,10 event but it's a 5,10,15,20 and much worse event for everyone?

It's like they are rushing out events and changing the plan as they go along.
    Somebody didn't read the first post of the thread...

Not doing too bad so far; currently sitting at 7, all cash opens.. Not disappointed, yet.

Lurker
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Steve0 View Post
    Now I can collect cases from robbing and pvp but I had collected 30 cases close down app, open again 16 cases available. WTF is going on.
    I have been having the opposite. I close down with 0 cases and an hour later I have 3. No attacks or anything while I was gone. Very strange.

Post Count
    took nearly 24 hours before I got any cases, when they finally started dropping the first 6 or so were BLNT and after that I started to get crappy prizes. I had a string of bullets and am now at 6 or 7 but i'm not fussed as the prizes are pretty poor this time, no chance i'm spending gold on purpose on this event, I already hit gold open once by mistake but luckily it was a bullet. I'm amazed there's no explosives in the prize list.
    abandoned

Banned
    Post Count
    i got 96 in 2 hours on bluestacks

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Have about 70 bullet casings but every time i try to open its either a blank or a crappy weapon/Respect points.

So far i have opened using cash 18 times and have opened 3 experimental rounds and 9 blanks and 6 times weapons/cash/respect points. This sucks.

Post Count
    Okay, I've been having some weird issues with the cases, and I was wondering if anyone else has noticed anything like this. I currently have 134 cases, which is weird because if I "open" a case (always cash open), if it's a BLNT, it doesn't subtract a case from me (so I'd still have 134 after opening). Any time I have won something (Experimental round/loot prize), it DOES subtract a case.

The other weird thing I noticed, moreso earlier in the event when it was still being really glitchy, was that if I open a case, it will either IMMEDIATELY tell me "Sorry, BLNT," or it will communicate with the server/whatever, give me one of those "loading" type screens (a circle pops up, colors go clockwise around it to denote "loading"), and I'll either get an Experimental round or a loot prize. This has led me to suspect that if I'm in an area with poor service and the game can't communicate with the server, I immediately get the "Sorry, BLNT" screen, and I have an abnormally low number of Experimental rounds at this point compared to all the other case events I've participated in. I know it's possible it could just be "bad luck" or whatever, but it was just a thought.

Edit- just a note, but I've won most of my experimental rounds recently, perhaps after they made some tweaks or something, but I was having extraordinarily bad "luck" the past two days despite opening 20+ cases.
    Last edited by BigMoney; 03-24-2013 at 12:54 AM.

Prominent Poet
    Post Count
    Crates not subtracting for BLNT is intentional. The 'story' is basically that your attempt to open it didn't work, whereas when you get a bullet or a booby prize you have utilised that case.
    74xxxxx/47xxxxx
    IPH: $39xxxxxx

Proud owner of the XM Sniper Rifle & the .50 cal Garter Pistol

823 731 311
    292 501 770
    874 599 885