Log your progress: Bullet Case Event - Page 3

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Log your progress: Bullet Case Event

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Do we know the odds for an Experimental Round on a successful open, based upon the number of successful opens like we do for collect 10s? I'm stuck on #8, so it seems likely to be analogous but it can't be the same...

M@
    Started late June 2012.

Consistent Contributor Gunflame's Avatar
    Post Count
    I have been stuck at 8 for the past two days. Not sure whats up. I don't understand how someone has
    248 bullets, that's just absurd, but whatever, I guess Gree is ok with top 25 numbers.

The first day the medium chance option actually felt like it worked, and then for the next 2 days I got a 100% failure rate. Of course the medium chance should maximize your ability to open cases, but
    sometimes it feels likes successful opens occur in certain periods of time. More than likely periods
    in which gold purchases can be maximized. It makes no since to chase after the top 25, and sometimes
    even top 250. I wish Gree was a bit more honest about your chances in this regard.

Lurker
    Post Count

Play early and often

From what I've read on the forums and from experience is that it's easier to open up cases when the event begins. The way I think about it is a set number of "experimental bullets" so it's going to be easy to get one when the event begins, like a bowl of Halloween candy, you're not going to get the best candy at 10PM. I don't think it's set to give you the same chance to open a case throughout the event, worst being at in the final hours of it.

Does everyone use the cash option, or do people opt for the free option? I almost feel like there's little difference the later you get in the event.

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    Is it even possible to open all without gold? Here at 9 and hoping to get up to 15 but doesn't look good for me.

Post Count
    I hate collect 20 event..... Many of us dont even get to 3rd prize (at 15 successful open) with cash open......even after trying every hour it sucks atleast gree must awards as decently till 20th prize coz there are two/three other prizes which gold users will certainly get (TOPMOST, TOP 25, TOP 250) . It will atleast give some hope to try collecting till the last day.......
    Also in last two days of these events people don't even get to open a single box/case whatever may be with cash....This is nonsense.......Gree pls make some changes coz I love this game
    Don't FolloW Me I WalK on The WallS..... :-X

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by THCraul View Post
    I hate collect 20 event..... Many of us dont even get to 3rd prize (at 15 successful open) with cash open......even after trying every hour it sucks atleast gree must awards as decently till 20th prize coz there are two/three other prizes which gold users will certainly get (TOPMOST, TOP 25, TOP 250) . It will atleast give some hope to try collecting till the last day.......
    Also in last two days of these events people don't even get to open a single box/case whatever may be with cash....This is nonsense.......Gree pls make some changes coz I love this game
    Many of our syndicate members got 20 all cash no gold. (previous 20 events)
    No Gold Forever

IPH 28m

Banned
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Alice View Post
    Many of our syndicate members got 20 all cash no gold. (previous 20 events)
    Leave the game open without crashing until you hit 20 and it's guaranteed to work every time. You might miss some other stuff, but since events do not typically overlap in CC the chance of that happening is pretty slim.

Easily done if you run CC on a device without having to worry about phone calls or FaceTime. Even more easily done if you run CC on a device not originally intended to be used to play CC, such bluestacks on any computer.

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by dudeman View Post
    Leave the game open without crashing until you hit 20 and it's guaranteed to work every time. You might miss some other stuff, but since events do not typically overlap in CC the chance of that happening is pretty slim.

Easily done if you run CC on a device without having to worry about phone calls or FaceTime. Even more easily done if you run CC on a device not originally intended to be used to play CC, such bluestacks on any computer.
    I was always wondering if you reach the top 250 line during OT, would you get the top 250 item? Never tried this as it costs too many more days.
    No Gold Forever

IPH 28m

Banned
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Alice View Post
    I was always wondering if you reach the top 250 line during OT, would you get the top 250 item? Never tried this as it costs too many more days.
    The answer is no. You can get anything with an auto-reward, such as the grand prize from collect-10 events or the 20-item prize from leaderboard events, but the top 1/25/250 prizes for leaderboard events are awarded to the actual winners at the time the event clock hits "SOON!".

Since you didn't know that, I just saved you a lot of time, effort, and disappointment.

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    After 4 days and i only have 5 experimental rounds and bunch of crappy weapons and 200 bullet cases. I quit.

Banned
    Post Count
    One account I have ten opened with 90 cases left.

Walking dead killed it tonight!!!

Post Count
    What with the leaders for the current event?

There are like 10 TYLER DURDENN

Are they all legit?

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by gogetta View Post
    What with the leaders for the current event?

There are like 10 TYLER DURDENN

Are they all legit?
    Yes.

They are all part of fight club.

I'm going to guess that Tam is number one.

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    17 rounds now. All cash opens.

got a whole lot of BLNT, some blocks of 50rp & everyone's favorite +1 mafia.
    -splint

Prominent Poet
    Post Count
    What level are you?
    I haven't had any henchmen, and I'm getting 300rp for my booby prize at level 160.
    74xxxxx/47xxxxx
    IPH: $39xxxxxx

Proud owner of the XM Sniper Rifle & the .50 cal Garter Pistol

823 731 311
    292 501 770
    874 599 885