What is your biggest regret in the game? - Page 5

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: What is your biggest regret in the game?

Lurker
    Post Count
    Yup, more choises for android phone, iOS phone only i phone.

Post Count
    Mmmm hmm. Complaint dept is over there, cheater.
    Quote Originally Posted by murf View Post
    Dippy, may be a little harsh in this thread, but he's right...
    Still mad at Bostick.

I'll be back when the moderation is reasonable. Enjoy the forum you created, Gree.

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Longarm1 View Post
    whatever you say dip****, i didnt take advantage of any glitch. i was probably falsely reported by some dip**** like yourself for having a very nice income that you were jealous of. Either that or someone got tired of getting pummeled by me and filed a false complaint, which gree didn't even look into to see if it were credible
    I highly doubt that one measly complaint would gain you a perma ban... If you are an honest player, be polite in your tickets, and be patient. If you did H.O.G. (hack or glitch) then I again, like always, agree with Dippy and have no sympathy for you.
    As of 3/16/14 5:00am PST:

CC: 817-801-163
    Level: 247
    Mafia: 269
    Attack: 15.9m
    Defense: 15.4m
    IpH: $7.06m
    Fights W/L: 53,996/19,825
    Robs W/L: 124,836/1026

Post Count
    My biggest regret is when I first started.

I stayed up extra late to ensure I didn't miss my 3 hour collection cycle plus I wanted to finish my final upgrade on my ice cream shop. Thinking how the final upgrade would really help me rake it in. *chuckling at my niavete*

Not sure how it happened but in my sleep-deprived haze, I inadvertently deleted the building instead of upgrading. *ouch* Thinking about it now brings me to tears. *sniffle sniffle*

A year later, I have discovered via the forum boards that I could have contacted support to fix my boo-boo. Guess it is all for the best. Since I am now the proud owner of two level 10 ice cream shops which I value as much...if not more than my level 4 nightclubs. *smile*
    Last edited by XO_Apes; 03-24-2013 at 04:15 PM.

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    Asking my wife to collect my money while I was at work and she withdrew after collecting making me lose 10% of 25 mil. Was saving for an upgrade of nightclub....had to collect an extra day at that time. =(

Prominent Poet
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Ben Weston View Post
    I plead for your help then, I am currently sitting at around 76k/108k with pretty much all def bonuses and some att bonuses from syndicates and level 200. how do I raise my stats to ~300k so that I am a viable fighter with at least 25% of the level 200 players without spending extortionate amounts of gold?
    Max stats, excluding event items and modifiers/bonuses is 189k attack.
    So to get 300k without gold you'd need to max all respect/cash items (as applicable), have a maxed out syndicate and get a ton of nice event items.

No matter how powerful the free items available get, though, the gold items will be more powerful. Otherwise nobody would buy them. So in 6 months or a year you might get 300k, but the people on 300k will be on 600k.

Or, more importantly, even if you magically had 300k stats it wouldn't help you. Lupo has 40k+ fight losses and he's double that.
    74xxxxx/47xxxxx
    IPH: $39xxxxxx

Proud owner of the XM Sniper Rifle & the .50 cal Garter Pistol

823 731 311
    292 501 770
    874 599 885