What is up with the differing IPH and stats?

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: What is up with the differing IPH and stats?

Banned
    Post Count

What is up with the differing IPH and stats?

Friends, Rivals, and Members alike are constantly showing me different numbers.

So what is this guy's Syn 20% bonus income? How do I even work with this? Everyone's stats show differently from different devices, and even viewing my own profile from a different device or from the Syn Member screen shows my numbers a little off. This member's numbers are WAY off. How do I make heads or tails of this for donations?

http://imgur.com/a/zJTeK

Banned
    Post Count
    Does everyone else see this or is it just me? This thread, or this issue, take your pick...

Banned
    Post Count
    same here ,from android ios and bluestacks is different....

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    Has anybody got an answer to this then please?

Banned
    Post Count
    Viewing profiles isn't showing syndicate bonuses, but the attack menu is showing their stats with bonuses. It's been like this since the latest update on ios.

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Deadwater View Post
    Viewing profiles isn't showing syndicate bonuses, but the attack menu is showing their stats with bonuses. It's been like this since the latest update on ios.
    Thanks for that Deadwater, seems the same for Andrioid then (which I'm using).

Banned
    Post Count
    People have been constantly asking GREE for a way for people to know their true unboosted stats (for bosses and such) so in the last update GREE made it so that when viewing an enemy or mafia members profile it now shows their true stats but when you attack them their boosted stats are what you see.

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by K-Dawg View Post
    People have been constantly asking GREE for a way for people to know their true unboosted stats (for bosses and such) so in the last update GREE made it so that when viewing an enemy or mafia members profile it now shows their true stats but when you attack them their boosted stats are what you see.
    Nice update then

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    Maybe GREE should add this to their in-game FAQ's?

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Aren't Android devices still showing boosted stats on profiles? You'd think they would keep it consistent across both platforms.

Banned
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by brandocommando View Post
    Aren't Android devices still showing boosted stats on profiles? You'd think they would keep it consistent across both platforms.
    I only know about iOS, Android is like the neglected ugly orphan GREE never wanted lol so your guess is as good as mine.

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by K-Dawg View Post
    I only know about iOS, Android is like the neglected ugly orphan GREE never wanted lol so your guess is as good as mine.
    Yeah, and we can't even play the latest great game they have, which looks amazing!

GREE really need to support Android more.

Especially considering the Android market is well over 50% and growing fast compared to IOS at about 40%!!!

Simple math

Lurker
    Post Count
    How much difference does it make to your stats from being in a syndicate with all bonuses? Like if your stats are 30k what would they be in a fully boosted syndicate? Thanks

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Bottin View Post
    How much difference does it make to your stats from being in a syndicate with all bonuses? Like if your stats are 30k what would they be in a fully boosted syndicate? Thanks
    Fully upgraded syndicate bonuses will add an extra 25% to your raw attack and defense, but everyone has different individual bonuses that would add on top of the 25%.

I have about 200k atk and focused most my skill points on atk. almost every taget i find have the now hidden syndicate bonus witch gives them 50-70k hidden def. so I now have to find target with profile def lower than 100k if i want to be sure to win. Hitting peapole with 30k less deff than me usually yeald 2-3 losses. Realy super fun and exciting turn of events. only to bad i cant find anyone with under 100k def these days.