FAQ: Frequently Asked Questions - Page 11

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 11 of 19 FirstFirst ... 910111213 ... LastLast

Thread: FAQ: Frequently Asked Questions

My Allies Also Appearing in my Rival's List

Hi, I found it odd, many of my allies appeared on my rival' list. A close ally also informed me about this matter and he almost attacked me. Why???

Verbose Veteran The_Legend_Shall_Live_On's Avatar
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Cersei Lanister View Post
    Hi, I found it odd, many of my allies appeared on my rival' list. A close ally also informed me about this matter and he almost attacked me. Why???
    Hi Cersei,

Welcome to the forums.

Before Guilds were formed, any person you allied with would not appear on your rival list, except for an occasional glitch. Since the forming of guilds, and slightly before they officially came out, this was changed so the only people who don't appear on your rival list would be fellow guild mates.

No explanation was given as to this change.

Lurker
    Post Count

Weapon

Hi, I missed the chance to acquire high stats weapon from LTQ. is it possible to get high stats weapon from any of the map? GREE doesn't seem to introduce LTQ that reward weapon with above 100 att anymore.

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by YYnQQ View Post
    Hi, I missed the chance to acquire high stats weapon from LTQ. is it possible to get high stats weapon from any of the map? GREE doesn't seem to introduce LTQ that reward weapon with above 100 att anymore.
    Nope, Amigo. No monster will loot any better than 50a....

Lurker
    Post Count

Question Report cursing??

Where should I report someone cursing on my wall??

Verbose Veteran The_Legend_Shall_Live_On's Avatar
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Khol View Post
    Where should I report someone cursing on my wall??
    Best place is in-game support. You can give the person's name and ID if you have it, and even better, take a screen shot and send it in.

Post Count

Question

Hi!
    I recently noticed I had 527 allies. In battles, I use only 500. But how did I get 527? Some players in our guild also have various ally list increases.

Q: This increase is due to what? And how can we use it?

Thanks
    Lady Freya

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Lady Freya View Post
    Hi!
    I recently noticed I had 527 allies. In battles, I use only 500. But how did I get 527? Some players in our guild also have various ally list increases.

Q: This increase is due to what? And how can we use it?

Thanks
    You will only use 500 until the gameplay is changed. You have basically added 'Grunts' which are non player allies.
    You don't benefit from it (for at least, now). But this has been discussed before. Search is your friend.

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count

Next war end date

Does anyone know how many days this war is
    Free players united
    Officer
    Guild invite code-968136643

Wink Oracles odyssey

As there is much time to finish off the oracles odyssey would this quest be replayed sometime das I'm new to this game I liked to know

Lurker
    Post Count
    This really helped! Thanks, it's much appreciated

Visit ally list

I can't seem to ever see more than 255 allies on my list, and it never wants to update, it seems. There are times I want to visit to put something on their walls, but can't see all. I only have 310 allies right now, I'd hate to see it with 500+. Is this just me, or is it something built into the game? I'd also like to be able to re-arrange the list, but don't see that happening soon.

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Rumplestiltzskin View Post
    I can't seem to ever see more than 255 allies on my list, and it never wants to update, it seems. There are times I want to visit to put something on their walls, but can't see all. I only have 310 allies right now, I'd hate to see it with 500+. Is this just me, or is it something built into the game? I'd also like to be able to re-arrange the list, but don't see that happening soon.
    nope its not just you. I do have 500 allies and it is a serious task to find someone on there. Seems like they could be arranged alphabetically or anything with some kind of uniform to it.

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Rumplestiltzskin View Post
    nope its not just you. I do have 500 allies and it is a serious task to find someone on there. Seems like they could be arranged alphabetically or anything with some kind of uniform to it.

Banned
    Post Count
    What about KA on Android ?

Thanks for the answer ^^