Unit for top three

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin

Thread: Unit for top three

Consistent Contributor Captian Awesome's Avatar
    Post Count

Unit for top three

Gree needs to add a unit for a top three finish. The boosts are great don't get me wrong but ......

Banned
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Captian Awesome View Post
    Gree needs to add a unit for a top three finish. The boosts are great don't get me wrong but ......
    I think a possible reason for not adding a unit reward for the top three is so that the stat increase doesn't support a certain guild running a monopoly on the Conquest of Kings allowing them to win it every time essentially building up their stats until it's impossible to oppose them.

Just my thoughts

Post Count
    First 3 prizes are always boosts with out units .
    So you found the God, huh? That's awesome.

Consistent Contributor Captian Awesome's Avatar
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Winstrol View Post
    First 3 prizes are always boosts with out units .
    In the first modern war battles they gave out cool units. I agree with not giving out huge stats boosts but some sort of unit that is better than a dragon would be cool

Post Count
    In the first modern war battles they gave out cool units. I agree with not giving out huge stats boosts but some sort of unit that is better than a dragon would be cool
    And the stats for top 10 or top 3 like Captain Awesome said should be higher stats than the top 1 prize in leaderboard event. For example the Celtic Warrior has the stats of 18000A/19955D and the top 3 unit should be more than that...

Quote Originally Posted by admin View Post
    Top 10: Doomwind Dragon
    10% More Attack from Beasts
    Attack: 14000 / Defense: 12634

This prize stats are too low. Hey Gree, is there a chance you guys can bump this out a little...
    Last edited by Gambit12; 03-19-2013 at 01:52 PM.
    KA - Officially Retired
    Former FUN member for 9 wars & 12th times in a row Conquest of Kings World Champions..!!!

Banned
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Gambit12 View Post
    And the stats for top 10 or top 3 like Captain Awesome said should be higher stats than the top 1 prize in leaderboard event. For example the Celtic Warrior has the stats of 18000A/19955 and the top 3 unit should be more than that...

This prize stats are too low. Hey Gree, is there a chance you guys can bump this out a little...
    ... that unit alone has just under 1/6th of my total attack.

Post Count
    So you want over 70-80k attack from one event ? Give me a ****ing break
    So you found the God, huh? That's awesome.

Post Count
    MW never gave out units for top3. It's always just been boosts.

Everyone will understand what this event is all about soon enough. Stats don't matter, boosts don't matter, IPH don't matter.... Only thing that matters is how many gems you are willing to purchase.

The average gold(gems)/ per person used in the top guild in MW was over 15k in the last event.

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Some people are never happy. If you get the top spot, you gain respect from every player in the game, the bonuses from EVERY prize and also the stats from all the units (total of like 25k a/d for every player in your guild)

this will then give you a HUGE boost in the following crusades as ALL of your players are now 25k stronger, then you win the next 3 crusades your all 100k stronger.. you will never lose.

there needs to be some kind of balance in place and the prizes Gree have chosen are great.