Update: Battle for Dragon's Roost date has changed - Page 2

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Update: Battle for Dragon's Roost date has changed

Lurker
    Post Count

Marketing Dir only complete High School?

Gree, all you are going to do is lose $$, MW or KA players, doesn’t matter. If you are going to push the date back, it would be in your shareholders best interests to start on April 5th if you are unable to make the wars start as planned. If your marketing director is college educated, they should ask for a refund.

Banned
    Post Count
    REMEMBER PEOPLE

GREEd PROBABLY HAS A MARCH 31ST QUARTER END AND THEIR REVENUES HAVE NOT MET THE ANALYST EXPECTATION, SO THEY NEED TO MILK PLAYERS OUT OF HAS MUCH REAL CASH AS THEY CAN BEFORE THE END OF MARCH

THAT IS WHY YOU WILL HAVE MW AND KA EVENTS AT THE SAME TIME, GREEd IS DESPERATE TO GENERATE REVENUES BEFORE THE END OF THE MONTH

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    This is nonsense. Why would you try to run two events at the same time? I spend about $400 a month on this game and you guys prove time and again you don't care about the players. Running them at the same time on a holiday weekend none the less...? Just dumb.

Steady Scribe
    Post Count

Wink

Quote Originally Posted by spectra View Post
    REMEMBER PEOPLE

GREEd PROBABLY HAS A MARCH 31ST QUARTER END AND THEIR REVENUES HAVE NOT MET THE ANALYST EXPECTATION, SO THEY NEED TO MILK PLAYERS OUT OF HAS MUCH REAL CASH AS THEY CAN BEFORE THE END OF MARCH

THAT IS WHY YOU WILL HAVE MW AND KA EVENTS AT THE SAME TIME, GREEd IS DESPERATE TO GENERATE REVENUES BEFORE THE END OF THE MONTH
    Well they just lost the $100 revenue i was going to spend tonight to complete Patrickus II. I'm on gem spending strike.

Lurker
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by LordB View Post
    Well they just lost the $100 revenue i was going to spend tonight to complete Patrickus II. I'm on gem spending strike.
    Same dilema LB...not buying a mountain anytime soon...no LTQ push...nothing.

Banned
    Post Count
    this is one of the dumbest business decisions i've seen gree make as of yet, this means several thousands loss for KA, possibly more for MW.

Post Count
    Can you push the event the week after the eastern lots of people can't play it because of the festivity and they are with they families.Thank you
    [FK] TITAN

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    Really? The first guild war and you are now scheduling it on a week-end when many of us are going out of town to be with family??? Very poor choice :/

Post Count
    Shift the WAR week before or after
    Humpty 140 lvl, 914-553-341,
    The Golden Horde Guild,
    112 Darkhome, 201 Mines, 175 Woods, 208 Roost

If there's any chance that the powers at Gree could reconsider the timing, that would be fantastic. Easter is a pretty big holiday in Europe, don't think it's the best time to have the event. Plus - changing the date a few days before the expected date is really poor timing and planning.

Consistent Contributor MistaMasta's Avatar
    Post Count
    Kingdom Slayers ( 727-429-497 ) Welcomes You,

No Minimum Requirements, No Considerations. Donate whatever you can miss, We dont even have to take this **** serius, Cause we will win anyways. Just relax and kick ass, no peepz can F with Us!

You may join, low levels, high levels, free players, gem players etc etc

Dont take our kindness for our weakness

Guild stats:
    Members: 4
    Walls: 3, upgraded to level 5
    Health: 30000

Founder stats:
    Level: 79
    Health: 880
    Attack: 53000+
    Defense: 55000+
    Allies: 390 - (984-977-147)
    Income: 2700 an hour
    Allies: 395
    Units: 1185

Anybody level 1 to all, Yr Welcome,

Kingdom Slayers - 727-429-497

Greets MistaMista aka JohnnBlade

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by MistaMasta View Post
    Kingdom Slayers ( 727-429-497 ) Welcomes You,

No Minimum Requirements, No Considerations. Donate whatever you can miss, We dont even have to take this **** serius, Cause we will win anyways. Just relax and kick ass, no peepz can F with Us!

You may join, low levels, high levels, free players, gem players etc etc

Dont take our kindness for our weakness

Guild stats:
    Members: 4
    Walls: 3, upgraded to level 5
    Health: 30000

Founder stats:
    Level: 79
    Health: 880
    Attack: 53000+
    Defense: 55000+
    Allies: 390 - (984-977-147)
    Income: 2700 an hour
    Allies: 395
    Units: 1185

Anybody level 1 to all, Yr Welcome,

Kingdom Slayers - 727-429-497

Greets MistaMista aka JohnnBlade
    ??????????
    So you found the God, huh? That's awesome.

Consistent Contributor itsaklayton's Avatar
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by spectra View Post
    REMEMBER PEOPLEGREEd PROBABLY HAS A MARCH 31ST QUARTER END AND THEIR REVENUES HAVE NOT MET THE ANALYST EXPECTATION, SO THEY NEED TO MILK PLAYERS OUT OF HAS MUCH REAL CASH AS THEY CAN BEFORE THE END OF MARCHTHAT IS WHY YOU WILL HAVE MW AND KA EVENTS AT THE SAME TIME, GREEd IS DESPERATE TO GENERATE REVENUES BEFORE THE END OF THE MONTH
    PROBLEM SOLVED. I will keep my religious and family plans and my money. See you next quarter, maybe.
    Lady Vishna 305-117-374
    {sA-} (Founder and Officer)
    Owner of DAUTHUS
    Owner of DALETH - 9th Guild to Receive
    Battle for Shipwreck Cove - 15th
    Dagon's Delta - 22nd; Glacial Pass - 15th; Giant's Alley - 14th
    Darkhome - 13th; Dwarven Mines - 12th; Blighted Woods - 14th; Dragon's Roost - 25th

Articulate Author Dirt road Joe's Avatar
    Post Count

Thank you!

Your moving it to the perfect weekend for me. I work 12 hour shifts and alternate weekends and that just happens to be on my 3 day off weekend. So i will have all of friday saturday and sunday to wage war on my enemies. Well Done!
    To everyone else who is complaining about it, I guarantee you guys will still spend just as much as you would if the war was this weekend. Simply because you guys couldnt bear falling behind everyone else.
    I really dont see what the big problem is. Attack on MW your four hits and then come to KA and hit your four hits. If your a gem spender work in some extra hits in there. When you have a 1 hour war period i dont see what the big problem is. There is plenty of time to transition between games. Stop trying to complain to Gree just to mold things in your favor. Feedback is great, ranting is not.

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by RandomUser View Post
    Over a religious holiday weekend for a significant portion of the world? Who was the brains behind this decision?

obviously GREE !! but i dont see any brains there ... take it as a good thing for the players... they`re gonna save some $$ .
    Kingdom Age 238-864-928 P3rfUZZI3

AT MY SIGNAL UNLEASH HELL !!!