Update: Battle for Dragon's Roost date has changed

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Update: Battle for Dragon's Roost date has changed

Administrator GREE Official Updates's Avatar
    Post Count

Update: Battle for Dragon's Roost date has changed

The Battle for Dragon's Roost is expected to begin on March 29th at 12 PM PDT and will end on April 3rd 12 PM PDT.

Guilds are closing in to claim Dragon's Roost. Use the days ahead to plan your strategy. Who will claim it?

Post Count
    " plan your strategy " there's no strategy involved in that event . Just stupid clicking while buying gems
    So you found the God, huh? That's awesome.

Steady Scribe
    Post Count
    Starting it on Good Friday? Really?

Post Count
    Oh my... The same weekend as MW's WD event?
    Quote Originally Posted by Rexhom View Post
    Gree games have a 2 year life span. First 6 months gets you hooked then they start the squeeze. After 12 months they start flushing it down the toilet. It's much easier to drive all your players out then try and compensate those who have spent heaps when you decide to turn the server off. They just released another new version of the same basic concept.

Best advice is play the game for what it is. An iPhone ap designed to suck your money from you. How do you win? Stop spending.

Post Count
    Over a religious holiday weekend for a significant portion of the world? Who was the brains behind this decision?

Post Count
    Wow bad idea gree same time as MW. U will lose alot of $$$. Cuase some of us play both.
    Modern War
    Level 41
    827 432 930

Kingdom age
    Level 23
    871 461 927

Crime city
    level 33
    640 985 030

Post Count
    Hmm not good idea.i hope this is only a april joke and u change it to this weekend.
    KA and MW on the same time + eastern weekend, where the most people have not so much time to play( i am speaking here for me)
    Thanks, when u change it back again

Post Count
    Maybe we should vote for the battle on the forum.Who will this week and who the next.

Post Count
    Wow - so a while ago I had plans for this weekend. When the announcement was made the war would begin this weekend, I rearranged my plans to go next weekend instead. Now, you change the battle date last minute to next weekend. Really? REALLY? Half a week before it was set to start you yank the rug out? Do I try to change my plans back to this weekend? Or do I no longer trust Gree to have a clue what they are doing and maybe can make no plans at all until the battle actually starts? How much warning will we get? Will the next announcement be, "Oh, change of plans - Battle for Dragon's Roost starts in 10 minutes."?

Not to mention that while I am not religious, I have a lot of respect those who are. Gree, you apparently do not. Changing the timing last minute to fall on a major holiday weekend when a LOT of players are going to want to spend a significant amount of time, Friday through Sunday, with family and at religious observances - that is SO not cool.

All your manor are belong to us.

Lurker
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Zenobia View Post
    Wow - so a while ago I had plans for this weekend. When the announcement was made the war would begin this weekend, I rearranged my plans to go next weekend instead. Now, you change the battle date last minute to next weekend. Really? REALLY? Half a week before it was set to start you yank the rug out? Do I try to change my plans back to this weekend? Or do I no longer trust Gree to have a clue what they are doing and maybe can make no plans at all until the battle actually starts? How much warning will we get? Will the next announcement be, "Oh, change of plans - Battle for Dragon's Roost starts in 10 minutes."?

Not to mention that while I am not religious, I have a lot of respect those who are. Gree, you apparently do not. Changing the timing last minute to fall on a major holiday weekend when a LOT of players are going to want to spend a significant amount of time, Friday through Sunday, with family and at religious observances - that is SO not cool.

Couldn't agree more, though I'm intrigued for them to leave it for 3/29, because it will be a major win for the players who will refuse to spend double the money and will choose a game and a huge kick in the nut$ for GreeD. Nice way to wrap up their fiscal year.

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by admin View Post
    The Battle for Dragon's Roost is expected to begin on March 29th. The exact starting time will be announced at another time.

Guilds are closing in to claim Dragon's Roost. Use the days ahead to plan your strategy. Who will claim it?

What!? We can't go to war at the same time as MW in china event. You should push the MW china event instead of the same time. I have only 1 IP for 2 apps, i can't go back & forth just to fight war at the same time. That's ridiculously non sense & insane. C'mon Gree do something about this & make an adjustment ASAP, PLEASE...
    KA - Officially Retired
    Former FUN member for 9 wars & 12th times in a row Conquest of Kings World Champions..!!!

Banned
    Post Count
    That is ridiculous! No way you can't change the Date now players have already prepared and planed for this weekend...NOT gonna. Happen GREE very annoyed!
    People Have most likely made plans for the long weekend of Easter, this is just not acceptable.

Post Count
    Worst weekend to have this event. Why gree? And many of us play mw so that only compounds the issue here. If you can't do it this weekend push it back to the first weekend of April

Steady Scribe
    Post Count

Absolute nonsense

We basically lose half our Guild, who are more dedicated to MW (top 10 faction)

This is nonsense. I used to be (until now) a solid $200 a month player. If this goes ahead and the Guild I've been working on is cut in half, then I will be come a $0 a month player.

Actually that might not be a bad thing for me :-)

Sort it out, Gree. Yu can't do both at the same time

Banned
    Post Count
    THIS IS COMPLETELY UNACCEPTABLE!
    2 days before the event you go and pull this stunt.
    NOT HAPPY AT ALL!

This time listen to your customers... Because if you don't, you'll loose many