Epic Boss: Emperor Xhao - Page 2

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 2 of 11 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Epic Boss: Emperor Xhao

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by VileDoom View Post
    I'm having as much chance triggering this boss as collecting that 10th bow in the last box event...
    I'm feeling your pain.
    MODERN WAR and CRIME CITY
    Destroy the world one n00b at a time.

Post Count

Figures

Percent chance of triggering huh...as intended huh....so basically this probably means Easter weekend won't be changed either.

I already know the answer to what I am about to ask, and the reasons behind it, but has anyone noticed more bugs and more non-friendly changes have been made over the last few months? You know smooth it over with a unit here a 100 gold there. I smell a vault that needs fillin...

Consistent Contributor Alpha dog's Avatar
    Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    This is not making the boss events enjoyable at all, it doesn't even seem like a 50/50 chance to trigger the boss or not.
    You guys at Gree are changing far too many things at once, how are normal people meant to keep up with all of this. This game is going to become a place for elite players only that spend all day attached to their device playing MW.

At least make it a reasonable chance to trigger the boss, with an equal chance of triggering from the first to the 51st (not that i'll ever get that high).

Don't cry about how you died, I do enough for everyone!!

MW ID

Alpha Dog 143 725 466

llp Alpha pup 506 192 399

Post Count
    I think that GREE should make 25% of triggering minimum...It seems that it has only 5% of finding it...
    Non-Modern War player, War of Nations only!

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Roscoe782 View Post
    Percent chance of triggering huh...as intended huh....so basically this probably means Easter weekend won't be changed either.

I already know the answer to what I am about to ask, and the reasons behind it, but has anyone noticed more bugs and more non-friendly changes have been made over the last few months? You know smooth it over with a unit here a 100 gold there. I smell a vault that needs fillin...
    MW is there cash cow, I suspect it is the only game they make real money at it, and they are going to milk it, till this one runs dry. There are guys spending thousands of dollars on this game.

I remember one of the big spenders complaining because the boosts weren't working the game wasn't worth it.

I shared a bit of a secret with him, I said "Hey, buddy ieven if all the boosts were working this game isn't worth what you are spending on it."

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by LeBarticus View Post
    In regards to the goals resetting - I am 10 "behind" in my goals, will this affect my loot drops? Because I know that as you defeat more and more bosses, your chances of receiving a rare increase.

Is the percentage of me getting a rare "10 goals behind" so to say?

No need to answer I suppose. 20 bosses down now and not a single rare. Unbelievable man, 2 boss events in a row.

Post Count
    No need to answer I suppose. 20 bosses down now and not a single rare. Unbelievable man, 2 boss events in a row.
    How did you trigger so many bosses? What is your trigger rate?

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    I've finished boss 22. I'm a pretty active raider/attacker. I'm probably at a 10% chance of triggering a boss. Ive spent no gold or anything just using regular amounts of stamina and energy. I do find it helps to give a little time after a boss before triggering next.. I don't do anything special just keep looking for raid/attack targets.

I'd suspect that like crate drops, the more powerful your target you're attacking the more likely a boss trigger is. I have no proof of that, just a guess. Anyhow, I'm having no problems.

I have some top secret clown business that supersedes any plans that you might have.
    Main Game
    Modern War
    Post Count
    Im on apple ipad and closing app and reopen after each win, every 4 or 5 raids / attacks i trigger.

2 members of my faction are having the same issues though.

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Mad View Post
    How did you trigger so many bosses? What is your trigger rate?
    I dunno man, I haven't had too much trouble triggering them. A couple bosses ago it took 10 stamina... Sometimes it takes only one. Sometimes more. But I don't blow through all of my stamina without triggering one. I'm farming BPs so I've been emptying my bullets as much as possible

Post Count

Hurting my stats

Boomer, everything sounds sweet. However, I have already defeated the epic boss 35 times, by me having to wait until the end of the event hurts my stats. The object of beating him is to get the boost. As spending customers we shouldn't have to wait until the end of the event, especially when it takes over 2 weeks to get a response from support.

Quote Originally Posted by Boomer View Post
    We're aware that there have been issues with the current epic boss Emperor Xhao. We have released a fix to allow attack bonuses to work correctly with epic bosses, but a few issues have cropped up. A fix has since been deployed and everything should now be working correctly.

Unfortunately the goal for this epic boss has been corrupted for many of our players. At the end of the event we will manually award all players who have defeated the epic boss 35 times. If within a few days of the events conclusion you still haven't received the reward in your inventory, please contact us via the in-game contact button.

Additionally, epic bosses are now set to not reappear after every attack. There is a percent chance of triggering an epic boss which is working as intended.

Finally all players will receive an additional reward in the coming weeks via a popup in game.

Level:
    Attack:
    Defense:

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count

Angry

Thank you very much!
    One of my good members just quit the game!
    At last he lost his patiente!

Banned
    Post Count
    At the moment this p*sses me off again... With a trigger rate of around 5% the fun is gone for me...
    2 accounts. Normal account 5%. LLP around 15%.

What if we find out that they want to force us to level up faster?
    GREE seems to find out even more things to get less fun in the game...

CONGRATULATIONS GREE!
    Are you trying to find out how far you can go until players start to quit?

Post Count
    I was hoping to find an answer to this, as well. Doing pretty poorly with the loot drops, it seems, though I referenced loot tracker for last boss and at boss 23 I only had one more uncommon/rare than I do now. I guess I just have crap luck no matter what. 19 of the 23 bosses are tracked towards goal.
    Last edited by BSG123; 03-19-2013 at 02:27 AM.

Post Count
    We really have to wait several days after event ends to get unit? *pouts* I'd rather just send a ticket after I defeat 35 and hope for the best, that Gree gives me my unit before that.