Gree, Please Resolve the Event Issues - Page 2

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Gree, Please Resolve the Event Issues

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    that is true. forgot about that stupid lock. Come on Gree unlock during battles.
    If it is too difficult just give some free gold
    KA 513742975

Forum Dragon Knights - Immortals ( FDI )

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Illuminati View Post
    Can't imagine the PRIDE everyone in Fight Club must be feeling for demonstrating they how much money they spent on a mobile game. While I understand the strategy behind having all the member have the same name, level and mafia count, I love the fact that all the TYLER DURDENS are now stuck with that name with Gree's policy change. Talk about the epitomy of the hive mentality. Let's make ourselves all exactly the same!
    Not for nothing but they've done a lot more than that. They've assembled most of the ridiculous players in the game and destroyed the competition. If they want to spend their own dime on that, more power to them. I say congrats on an impressive performance.

Also, a solid list by Billionaire. I hope to see a lot of improvements at next Battle and PRAY that they're spaced 1 month apart.
    I've gone super Rogue.

Updated Hood Planner (w/ Bloody Barber Shop)

MT's Camping Guide

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    probably not one month. Gree is working on having a faction/guild/syndicate battle every weekend. This weekend was CC, next weekend is KA, weekend after that (Eastern!!) is MW, so 5-8 April will be CC again.
    KA 513742975

Forum Dragon Knights - Immortals ( FDI )

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Lupo View Post
    Do you have sisters in FC? I thought thay you all are men and change the role on a randomly base, who was sister today will be brother tomorrow.
    P.S. Do not drop the soap and watch your back.
    Eventually, Lupo, the repeated references to you having sex with men just get weird. It's even making me uncomfortable.
    Quote Originally Posted by murf View Post
    Dippy, may be a little harsh in this thread, but he's right...
    Still mad at Bostick.

I'll be back when the moderation is reasonable. Enjoy the forum you created, Gree.

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Oh, while we're on the subject what is up with the lame 100 cash bonus for taking down the wall?

Banned
    Post Count
    There is probably a solution to make this more competitive and less lopsided. How bout a point system for recruiting? The higher level and stats the more points it costs to recruit. Assign a max recruitment point number.

There's no way the average joe has a chance at the top spots. And there's also no way the average player has a shot at joining a top syndicate. Lower tier syndicates would have more incentive to spend gold if they were in the running for a top spot.

But there's probably a lot of good reasons why that kind of a system isn't possible.

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    Why should Gree let free players have a chance at the top spot?
    I NO LONGER PLAY CC

RETIRED FROM INDIAN NATION

My teepee still has the new teepee smell.

LOLGREE

Banned
    Post Count

Spenders

Quote Originally Posted by Flea. View Post
    You are one sick f uck, Billionare.
    Quote Originally Posted by The Billionaire View Post
    Gree,

Please fix the following issues with Syndicates. Modern Wars Factions runs very smoothly now but i can't understand why Syndicates has suffered all the same problems that Factions did?

Matching Up Process
    Fight Club have had to wait for over an hour to be matched up against another Syndicate. If the race for first hadn't already been decided then this issue could lose a competing Syndicate the chance of winning. If this happens too many times during an event it could really affect a Syndicates points score. Fight Club has lost 3-4 hours of the event whilst waiting to find a matching Syndicate, thats a potential 8m points if we'd needed them.

When we do finally get a match, we aren't being matched with a number of teams in the Top 10. Surely we should be able to fight all of the teams in the Top 25 at least. With FC's 'Battle Results' currently sitting at W:31, L:0 it doesn't really matter who we get matched up against, what does matter is that we get a match promptly.

It was only a few hours ago that we finally got matched up against SAS. We've spent most of the event just beating up the Indians which was expected but where's the variety Gree?

We haven't fought
    Bad Blood Rising
    FwD - Famous when Dead
    Crime City Bosses
    Elite Alliance

Syndicate Alerts
    Factions in MW has Faction Alerts so why doesn't Syndicates? For those who don't know what Faction Alerts are its an automated message posted in a Syndicates in game forum screen to show who donated how much cash, blocks and who declared war.
    This is a very useful feature and will be welcomed by most of the community.

Event Length
    You learnt from MW that a 5 day event is too long so why have you run this event for that length. Events are going to be decided within 3 days from now on so why long them out over 4-5 days. Obviously you're all about making as much money as possible but customer satisfaction plays a big part in these events. When the event is longer than 3 days players become drained and have to go back to work. Being at work during the event causes players to lose interest and determination to fight because its been going on for too long.
    A 3 day event would also be more competitive because it would be a lot closer and Syndicates would probably purchase more gold to make that final push into the next prize bracket.

Sticking to the Schedule
    We also haven't seen any sort of schedule so far. TBD on the splash page and then to just drop the main event on us without any warning is just unacceptable. Numerous Syndicates were in the process of making name changes and mine still hasn't been done but it doesn't matter now!
    I look forward to events being released, I buy gold and make time for them but i don't do that for TBD. I've seen improvement in your communications skills over the last 12 months, don't ruin all that hard work Gree.

LE Buildings
    MW gets a Limited Edition building released at the start of each campaign. I hope you will be bringing the same feature to Crime City. The LE buildings in MW have created a whole new side to the economy part of the game. I'm looking forward to seeing a new building in the store when this event finishes.

If you're stuck for some buildings here's what i would suggest:
    Shooting Range
    Boxing Ring
    Lawyers Office
    Chop Shop
    Court House
    Coffee Shop
    Supermarket
    Gym
    Bomb Making Factory

This isn't just my views, its the views of many.

However, i would like to congratulate you on a few things. The first Syndicates event has been a lot less glitchy than MW's first faction event.
    All the splash pages work correctly. Just make sure you update them this time, there's still a splash page in MW that says battle for Brazil.
    Thanks for the new respect and cash weapons.

So the bottom line is we'd like to thank you for giving us Syndicates but there's some important tweaks that need to be made before the next event.

Regards
    The Billionaire

P.S
    I'd also like to congratulate all my brothers and sisters in Fight Club for setting a new record for the number of points scored in this type of event. MW has nothing on CC so pay us some attention now Gree.
    I also like to help out the lower level syndicates. Just remember that the top 3 syndicates spend exactly $ 194.386 on this war. So gree will not mind to treat them special. And this is only the first syndicate war. I guess gree will make a million $ out of this one, of course they will do some adjustments to get 2 mil $ in the next syndicate fight. I just wonder Billionair if the top 3 syndicates really spend this much real money for a game? IF you know what i mean...

Prominent Poet
    Post Count
    You don't know how much people have spent on this. Your figures are not even close.
    Stop worrying about others' spending habits. If you want to spend, fine. If you don't fine.
    74xxxxx/47xxxxx
    IPH: $39xxxxxx

Proud owner of the XM Sniper Rifle & the .50 cal Garter Pistol

823 731 311
    292 501 770
    874 599 885

Prominent Poet
    Post Count
    But there's probably a lot of good reasons why that kind of a system isn't possible.[/QUOTE]

#1: Pay to Play for top dogs as income to Gree. Gold players are going to move into top syndicates to use their real money effectively. Plus as Alice's NO Gold Forever demonstrates you can still be in Top 100 and not spend gold. But you had to put in the right strategies from day 1 on CC as a freeloader to be as strong as her team is.

This is a game that supports players that pay and allow others to enjoy but again money talks bs walks..

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by The Billionaire View Post
    Gree,

Please fix the following issues with Syndicates.
    Syndicate Alerts
    Factions in MW has Faction Alerts so why doesn't Syndicates? For those who don't know what Faction Alerts are its an automated message posted in a Syndicates in game forum screen to show who donated how much cash, blocks and who declared war.
    This is a very useful feature and will be welcomed by most of the community.
    Great post.
    I would like to add to this paragraph the following:
    the Main tab contains a list "YOUR SYNDICATE RANKINGS"
    one would expect that all my members are sorted by descending number of "Total points" (last column) but this is not the case.
    There is a player
    W:0 L:4 points: 0
    ranked ABOVE
    a player:
    W:1 L:5 points: 267

Where is the logic?

I have to be sure all members who scored points are on this list, because I want to kick everybody with 0 points from my syndicate after the event. After all, if you cannot spare the time to hit one HQ in a 5 day event, what can I do with you?

Also this list AND the list of the opponents on the next tab (BATTLE LIST) show the last line only half, so impossible to read the info. I'm playing with a 7" Samsung Galaxy Tab.

I'm sorry I cannot show screenshots from this.

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count
    Gunny - what happens when you click on total points (or record) on the main page ? You should be able to sort them in this manner.

Banned
    Post Count
    Little Tony is right. Each column is sortable by tapping on its header, ascending or descending. It's such an obvious feature, but I didn't realize it either until someone pointed it out to me yesterday. Often GREE doesn't get enough credit for building in good, easy-to-use features. I'm glad I don't work for a company whose software rollouts affect millions of people immediately. It has to be really stressful. Happy hunting.

Post Count
    Some other thoughts from a lower-down player:

1. A (small) prize at 2000. There's such a big difference between coming 1001th and 3999th (for us, anyway) but we all get the same prize.

2. A (small) prize for the highest point-scorer in each syndicate

3. Extra influence points for winning? or eg. 5% of the points you won in that battle.

4. Some kind of continuity-incentive, eg for fighting 5 times each day. Our syndicate gave up fighting after 2 days because we weren't going to go up or down a reward. [might not be an issue if the event was shorter!]

Consistent Contributor [CM]]forgetaboutit's Avatar
    Post Count

Question

Quote Originally Posted by Illuminati View Post
    Can't imagine the PRIDE everyone in Fight Club must be feeling for demonstrating they how much money they spent on a mobile game. While I understand the strategy behind having all the member have the same name, level and mafia count, I love the fact that all the TYLER DURDENS are now stuck with that name with Gree's policy change. Talk about the epitomy of the hive mentality. Let's make ourselves all exactly the same!
    Kind of like all the ones that changed their names to Indian