Prize for top 3 members of each syndicate?

GREE

DECAGAMES Forum - Powered by vBulletin
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Prize for top 3 members of each syndicate?

Consistent Contributor
    Post Count

Prize for top 3 members of each syndicate?

I read once that there would be a prize for the top 3 syndicates and the top 3 members of each syndicate. Given that the syndicate prizes changed, will there still be a prize for the top 3 scoring individuals in each syndicate? I'm trying to start a gold spending war amongst our syndicate.

M@
    Started late June 2012.

Banned
    Post Count
    Syndicate prizes changed? Top 3 still get these prizes:

There is no mention anywhere in game about the top contributors of each syndicate receiving any additional prizes though.

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by dudeman View Post
    Syndicate prizes changed? Top 3 still get these prizes:

There is no mention anywhere in game about the top contributors of each syndicate receiving any additional prizes though.
    I think when the syndicate wars were first announced they said something about the top 3 earners getting a prize too. Havnt see anything about it since.

Edit-could be wrong though
    Last edited by Daniel2115; 03-17-2013 at 09:10 PM.

Post Count
    It was in MW factions but later retracted
    []

Banned
    Post Count
    Gree changes rules like Lupo changes men...

Very frequently

(Lupo esta very Gayo FYI)

Post Count
    That would be a cool feature though. Or a rare random drop from the fight.

Its a shame that top earners get nothing but ego points for their efforts.

Similarly I think the wall mechanic is totally broken. People who attack the wall don't even get stats that show up to the rest of the syndicate. As a result I get the feeling people are reluctant to "waste" their battle energy on the wall. Might help if there was a good rare drop from the wall or if the wall gave influence point parity. Got to game theory.

--

CC: Teg / Level 171 / 79k att / 88k def

Verbose Veteran
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by corbaman View Post
    That would be a cool feature though. Or a rare random drop from the fight.

Its a shame that top earners get nothing but ego points for their efforts.

Similarly I think the wall mechanic is totally broken. People who attack the wall don't even get stats that show up to the rest of the syndicate. As a result I get the feeling people are reluctant to "waste" their battle energy on the wall. Might help if there was a good rare drop from the wall or if the wall gave influence point parity. Got to game theory.
    If people don't want to "waste" their energy on the wall, then the leader shouldn't "waste" a spot in the syndicate with them.
    I NO LONGER PLAY CC

RETIRED FROM INDIAN NATION

My teepee still has the new teepee smell.

LOLGREE

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Butt Futter View Post
    If people don't want to "waste" their energy on the wall, then the leader shouldn't "waste" a spot in the syndicate with them.
    Agreed, it is a teamwork thing. There are many important roles: Some people donate money and/or bricks, some win influence directly, some bring down the wall or the defense leader, you've got the leader, the recruiting officers, ... Would be bad to give prices to top performers in one of the areas only.

Post Count
    No, there are no prizes for the top 3 members in each syndicate. For one, it is too technical for GREE's prize giving script and then you have all the other unethical reasons that people have given in the previous posts.

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    why are they not changing this wording? Three MW WD events already and it is still there!

also the top 42 factions is still there!

Come on gree, dont give anyone hope, it doesnt become you.
    KA 513742975

Forum Dragon Knights - Immortals ( FDI )

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by It's all a dream View Post
    why are they not changing this wording? Three MW WD events already and it is still there!

also the top 42 factions is still there!

Come on gree, dont give anyone hope, it doesnt become you.
    They like to misdirect and misinform. Someone shoot the artist responsible for these splash screens who is probably stuck on the crapper all day long playing these games!

Articulate Author
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Dutchie View Post
    They like to misdirect and misinform. Someone shoot the artist responsible for these splash screens who is probably stuck on the crapper all day long playing these games!
    O thats bad, lol
    KA 513742975

Forum Dragon Knights - Immortals ( FDI )

Master of Musings
    Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by corbaman View Post
    Whoever brings down the wall does get $100 or something. Agree it would be far better if it was a random rare crate item or similar.
    "The Tokyo Rose of the Trailer Park"

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by OneHoop View Post
    I read once that there would be a prize for the top 3 syndicates and the top 3 members of each syndicate. Given that the syndicate prizes changed, will there still be a prize for the top 3 scoring individuals in each syndicate? I'm trying to start a gold spending war amongst our syndicate.

M@
    What you read was a pop up from a while back. That pop up only came up once in a while and a lot of people missed it. It did say top 3 in each syndicate and top contributors, but when the pop up came back later on, they changed it. It now says something like, "check the rewards tab".
    DON'T ADD ME. I'LL ADD YOU. CURRENTLY LOOKING FOR ANOTHER SYNDICATE. CURRENTLY lvl.150 w/ 500 MEMBERS. 70K+ A/D.

Post Count
    Quote Originally Posted by Butt Futter View Post
    How would the leader even know exactly? Attacks on the wall barely show up as stats. How many syndicate leaders are smart enough to verify that their wall attackers have super low ip? Like they should. Probably none.

--

CC: Teg / Level 171 / 79k att / 88k def